Reviews for What You're Missing
Truly a great story! :)
RustKnight chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Very good story!
The characterization so were spot on and the entire story flowed perfectly. I didn't even notice I was about to finish until the last few paragraphs.
hyqelseth chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This is hands down one of my favourite one shots! You realy wrote Ron and Hermione in a very believable canon way. Hermione is very understanding and caring. And Ron is sweet and caring but without losing his Weasley fire! I like how Hermione doesnt give a toss about money. All she and Ron care about is each other!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
this is a sweet wonderful story. A bit of despair and trouble, and then a happy ending. I like how you make Ron into a strong person that has skills beyond others in certain things. It mirrors what JK Rowling did when she made Ron an amazing chess player.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wow, amazing fic!

shygryf chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
yes i know i should have reviewed this ages ago, and I thought i had, but apparently not.

I think my favourite bits are the super overzealous shopgirl and how perfect molly is.

and that ron and hermione are much better at communicating now than they were.
Ghosthands chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
You know I believe i have read this story at least fifteen times in about two years and i gotta say...I still love it. Seems like you have painted a lovely little slice of life for our dear friends of the Potter world. Especially like the part about Ron being damn near scared %$#Wless but still being quite confident in the face of evildoers in Knockturn Alley. Dont know if I ever reviewed this story before so i figured I had better give you a shoutout let u know how good this was.
shine lots chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
So so good! I have read this at least six times by now, and love it a little bit more every time.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was good. Enjoyed it.
xxKilleMePleasexx chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
you rock! i mean u really ROCK! that was amzing! i loved it!loved it! it was so not a oneshot person but u might have made me 1:)
sweetlikecinnamon chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
When I first saw this story, I considered clicking back because of the length, but for some reason I was drawn to it. I couldn't stop reading. It was amazing. Your Ron was beautiful, and so was your Hermione.
idol269 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was an incredible story -well-written, funny, in character. I loved the dynamic between Ron and Hermione; you nailed it. And Ron was the hero! And he's actually good at what he does, and not a complete bumbling, immature, surly git (like in some other stories)! This is definitely one of my all-time favorites.
gosh so sweet chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
The most effing adorable best thing ever.

I loved this to DEATH.
QTPiie chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow that was a really good story. It had a wonderful flow to it and despite being only one chapter long it felt like an actual story, short but memorable.

Your an amazing writer]

And thanks to the fact that I was hungry while reading it , I now have a craving for a coconut macaroon !

Anyway, keep up the good work )

CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Soo aborable, and intense! I liked ron alot in this, you did a really good job of capturing the characters! wonderful!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »