Reviews for From the Desk of
bl191919 chapter 9 . 11/22
Pam shows again what a bitch she is. How arrogant to brush Jim off like and Jim always pranked Dwight and he always deserved it. Now all of a sudden Pam is so understanding and doesn't explain it to Jim. Jim puts up with so much He should find an attractive female in the building {someone Pam hates} and take her to dinner. Pam is out with Jims enemy let her have a taste.
To Jm-DUMP HER
Your greatest admirer chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Okay, what's with the x rated beginning to this chapter. I thought I raised you better than that...just kidding but it was a little weird to read.

I really liked this chapter and you did a good job getting the characters right.
Used Words chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
This one left me smiling.

I love it when Dwight is sweet, in his own odd way.
Alatariel24 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
I liked this story a lot. I really enjoyed the different characters and stories you told. Good job! Please write more. I will definitely read it. :)
BasementOfTheMansion chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
I kinda liked most of everything else here, despite tepid Jam appriciation and ambivalence for Kelly, but this chapter... oh...

I am crazy about Pam and Dwight friendship. This was pure candy to read. First of all, totally IC, down to Pam's vague coldness towards Jim. Also, the chimera being tamed by the elf maiden was very Dwight, and very sweet in a Dwight sort of way. Also, appropriate for their relationship. But you knew that.

So Pam has a free favor pertaining to Dwight and his legendary skills? That sounds like a fun one-shot right there. It was also rather nice to see him concerned about Pam's Jim troubles.

All in all... a really well-crafted PaDF story. Kudos! (Or zippity-doo-dah!)
heyderpette chapter 9 . 10/22/2008
wow. that was just wow!
heyderpette chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
incredible. absolutely awesome!
Taaroko chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
I would have died laughing if it weren't for the fact that my roommate is asleep on the bottom bunk and doing so would have likely proven rather disruptive. Dr. Horrible meets The Office. There really can't exist a more brilliant crossover in the universe, especially how you've written it. I hope you're planning on doing more with this idea.
nomanslandvicki chapter 11 . 11/12/2007
aw i really love this one shot it was great i cant wait to read more so please update soon
wellthatdepends chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
Nice.

Liked the concept of friendly Pam/Dwight.

Love your interpretation of how Pam's changed in S3, particularly the focus on her relationship with Jim and how she feels about Dwight.

Great job with these.
wellthatdepends chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
Wow.

Seriously, wow.

While all these little oneshots give great insights into the characters, this one is the most powerful yet.

OOC, sure. But seeing as it's set in the future, Pam has married Roy, they've all seen the doco, it's a believable and realistic OOC.

Great job.
Rachel J. Lupin chapter 13 . 4/14/2007
This was recently recomended to me by a friend of my, and I'm very glad that it was. I honestly enjoyed all of these. I loved that you captured the Jim/Pam distance as well as the awesomeness of Dwangela in His Animal. I loved all the Jam ficlets and the ficlets covered the less often explored characters or situations like in Comfort Food and That Point. Great job.
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
I really really like each and every one of these chapters!
Dina C chapter 13 . 4/8/2007
I just caught up on the most recent chapters. I couldn't even finish reading the adulterous Pam one because it was so sad and sordid. That's a compliment to your evocative writing skills. And WHEW! She didn't go through with the wedding, so we viewers dodged that bullet. :)

The Ryan/Kelly chapter was fun and goofy. He is such a dog!

The Meredith chapter was poignant and explained a lot of her backstory. I think Kate Flannery would really like it.

The Pam/Dwight friendship chapter was good, too. I think that Dwight has proven to be a friend to both Pam (the gallant handkerchief scene that you referred to), AND to Jim recently when he pepper-sprayed Roy. Wouldn't Dwight have the last laugh if both Pam and Jim suddenly became friends with him?

Anyway, well done. Loved each scene. Could definitely see them being used in actual episodes.
Cold Flat Coke chapter 13 . 4/4/2007
Another great chapter. Very sensitive, but still captures moments of humor (Dwight's horror at being obvious, Pam's horror at potentially confiding in Angela).