Reviews for A Test of Loyalty
SingBenihime chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wonderful descriptions and good plot. Thank you!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Interesting idea and thanks for writing.
Tu Mama chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I liked it, it was very well written and everyone was in character. A rare find in this fandom. I truly loved it and hope to see more of you in the furute.
seemsobscene chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
ooh i like this one! its great how you put Lupin into perspective as a werewolf and a spy. i liked it a lot! great job!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Lots of fics are interesting, but this is one of the only stories that's EXCITING! I wish there were more tales about Remus' trials within werewolf territory. Also, I like how you portrayed Wormtail's character.
VVish chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
i love it. never really thought of the trials that lupin had to face when he spied on greyback. :] great job.
A.Interrobang chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was really absorbing. it feels like your actually watching it, and the characters seem so real.

exellent, you have alot of talent

*added to story favorites and alert*
Lord Windsor chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
W. O. W. That was amazing. I was so absorbed into your story that I felt I was actually there. Great writing ability, great plot, true to the books, A.
NevertickleasleepingDragon chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I really like this. You don't see many fics like this, good job
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
wow, that was amazing. It was really well-written. The suspense, the character portrayal. I'm assuming that it is a one-shot? If you wanted, it could easily be more...

Have a cookie!

TheTrioLivesOn
Janiqua chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
That's really, really good! Very well written, with everything in it that I've been looking for lately!
Ziptango chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very good! I loved it! I wasn't able to tell if you were planning on continuing or not, but I hope so! But I can see where this might be a one-shot as well. Either way, you did a lovely job. )
chuxter chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
excellent

cant wait for the next chapter.

really enjoyed it and it was FULL of suspense
Nagashi chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
That was pretty damn cool, I loved the characterisation of Greyback - although I definately thought that Wormtail was too confident. Still, awesome work.
maltese-princess chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Its a good story and very interesting i would like to read more