Reviews for Pheely: Vol 1
adissonantmelody chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
amazing.

I read this story in like 2 hours. I wondered if you are still planning on writing a sequel to it or if you forgot?

(since it's been a long time.)

anyway, great story.

you're a great author.

-becca
princetongirl chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
loved it update soon
asdfglkjgtujg chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
Nice job on writing this story! It's very enjoyable.
stop the hsm cast stories chapter 12 . 2/25/2006
aw. very nice! seperation makes the heart grow fonder. i luv it. where's volume two?
Sultan Peppershaker chapter 12 . 1/2/2006
Stick around I shall indeed...

Ooh... I words types good.

Yeah, uh... kinda sucks for Phil, but... meh. When is she gonna get to go to Italyland ever again? Suck it up...

Anyway, I'm not really making sense to myself right now, so I'll just shut up...
Midzst chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
very cute!
Friendsfreak5604 chapter 12 . 12/25/2005
YAy! thanks for that

cant wait for the volume 2! :)
Strawberry Shortcake 123 chapter 12 . 12/22/2005
Can't wait! :D Thanks for the free Italian lessons (kinda) lol!
luckystarz06 chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
Great great great story. Glad to see Phil's doing well. And this really is an amazing experience for Keely. I don't really trust that Dante fellow, though. Oh well I'm not worried. There's only one person for Keely. Eagerly awaiting the sequel!
element90 chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
Awesome story. I'm such a fan now. I planned to review for every chapter, but I didn't want to annoy you (I *can* get rather digressive sometimes) so I'll just sum up my thoughts, if that's possible, right here in this one little box.

This story was hilarious, I thought, in parts I'm not sure if you intended to be humorous but..uh..I have a strange sense of humor. I'd drop you some examples of said hilarity but there are too many to name. And I don't really wanna repeat the majority of your own story back to you...yeah.

Um...wow. I suddenly have forgotten what I was going to type. I really should write these things down first. Pretty much...I loved the whole thing. The incorporation of the songs, the dialogue, the slight suggestiveness (especially loved that) and just... ack. I cannot explain anything properly. Terrible reviewer, yes.

I love it. There. That's suitable. Definitely looking forward to more of this crazy stuff. Yep. Excellent job!
myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
kewl it waz great.
yougottahavefaith chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
Ahh! :) I'm stuck! :)

What a great boyfriend... he waited up for her? THat is so sweet :)

GREAT JOB WITH THIS STORY... it is on my favorites list defintiely! :) Can't wait for vol. 2
Emma Barrows chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
Brilliant! OMG hurry and write more!

Emma
CiTyGrL0912 chapter 11 . 12/19/2005
aww so sad but SO GOOD!
Friendsfreak5604 chapter 11 . 12/18/2005
lol no problem

Thanks so much for updating quickly I hate it when people start fanfics and never update lol

peace out ttyl on RUS