Reviews for Theme and Variations
Canafinwe chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
What a lovely tale! Your take on Denethor's sisters was hilarious: Jane Austen indeed! And their speculations about Thorongil, and how if only they might have convinced him to marry - just think of the ties they would have to the king's people then! Very funny stuff!

The discussion of Aragorn's many names was great, too! They left out a few, though, didn't they! I suppose they would be sitting around until autumn trying to reckon all of them up. I love the idea of Sam making a garden for Arwen; what a truly beautiful touch.

And the idea, the very IDEA, of inviting Gollum to the wedding... yes, I laughed aloud at that one. Oh dear, oh dear. Yes, definitely not on the list, living or dead.

Thank you for pointing me in the direction of this delightful romp!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was simply adorable and I love the characterizations and interactions between everyone. The plot and descriptions were done very well. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Great job on this!
Dr34ming chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That was amazing! I loved Talbeth's had me in a fit of giggles. :D The end was especially sweet, I love Aragorn and Faramir bromance!
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Nice story. Very enjoyable.
Rian Steelsheen chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I love Morwen's character...
Pimpernel Princess chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This was extremely well-written and in character. I loved when Aragorn threw the apple at Elladan-too hilarious! Thank you for the great story!

May the muse be with you,

Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This is lovely, and I marvel at the twins (whose appearance in the books is just too short)...

Very good reading!
black4minister chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
all i can say is wow. this story is so amazing. and i love the humour you put into it aswell. its just fantastic. tell me you are righting more fics. thanks so much for this!
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This was extremely beautiful! Realistic view on the characters, rich flowing prose and adequate language combined with interesting ideas and some good quality humor... Great fanfiction!
Kate Swynford chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
A lovely story with wonderful gentle humour. I really enjoyed this.
Elemmire chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Queen Caira chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Very good. May I suggest you continue it with Faramir's wedding and maybe their children?
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Much, much love for that. Morwen vs. Thorongil, especially, was greatly enjoyable. I always do love to see Denethor's sisters in fanfic.
crazyLOTRfan chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This was one of the best fics I've read in quite some time, not to mention the most amusing one as well! *goes off to check out your other works*
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This story is simply AWESOME!

I love the whole thing, but especially all of the women lusting for Aragorn. And how upset Talbeth was about his strange customs. Hah! Great.

Oh! And also the scene where Faramir comes in where the Fellowship are all enjoying themselves, and Aragorn makes his requests. You portray him so well!

Great story! Update soon?

Oh, btw, i got an alert that you updated The Sword of ELendil, but there are no new chapters there (yet). Just so you know...