Reviews for Merry Christmas Betas!
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
You rule, betas everywhere shall sing your name
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
*drops out of chair and dies laughing* ROTFLMAO! Poor betas, I never knew what they were going through! *helpless giggle*

"The only reader I have left is asking for the next chapter! HURRY!" - You are KILLING me with that story, you know? LOL!

"the whoevers fix it " - *tries to breathe through bouts of laughter*

"Betas Anonymous" - *chokes* You are definitely crazy and I LOVE that story! *tries to hide story from her beta and whistles innocently* That must be the most hilarious story I ever read! :D

Almut *who always thought she would die from a cliffie and died laughing instead*
Curumarth chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
rolls around laughing Oh dear, that was too funny. I especially like the ending "Really Really Offal". hehe
Mistress of Tales chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
xD oh, lovely, really, really lovely. I feel your pain. "Dear beta, please fix my grammar, spelling, punctuation, plot, logic, characterization and personal life plzkthnx." Been there. *hands you Baileys*
Deana chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
ROTFLOL THAT WAS HYSTERICAL! I've beta'd many LOTR stories in the past. (Gee, I wonder why I stopped doing it? ROTFL!) Great job on this! ;)
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
yes, I have always wondered how the beta thing worked, This is very funny, sound like a stressful job with no pay.. wait that almost sounds like my job, stressful,little pay... I could be a beta person job thing.. Ok, still do not think I could do it. Bad at english, grammer, spelling and a very slow typer! I have to make 6 er make it 8, nope 9, corrections just in this paragraph, so I guess being a beta would not be a good career for me...now I have to start thinking about it all over again. maybe there is that glamous fan fic writing job?...
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, this isn't my most coherent review but I can't stop laughing!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4