Reviews for Secret Ingredient
Gigagamer3000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Lol as you can see,EVERONE LOVES your fanfic!I never was a Sonaze fan,but your PERFECT interpretation of the character's personalitys is so spot on that I Had To LOOOIOOKIVE IT!
pyro chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Omg... SUCKED?SUCKED?nonononono my friend, what you have here is the single best sonaze oneshot i have ever had the joyest pleasure to feast my starving eyes apon is this wonderes place we call fan fiction. You sir or madam have the most tallent i have seen in a HORRIBLY long time. Do you know how much worce this could have been? I after reeding it three times over only found a single non-intentual gramatical error. You have crafted a pice of ART, worthy of musiems through out the world. You are part of the group of people on this sight that create the wonders that make it worth sifting though all the atrosities that we readers find in the world of fan fiction, so that people such as my self can truly enjoy and see the glory of the imagination that such feew people such as your self have been gifted with and have the ability to use with such grace as presented here. It would be a crime for you to NOT make other great wonders such as this for our humble examination and enjoyment. I bid you adue on this fine evening with hopes that others may one day aspire to be as great as you are and with hope will always be.
LillyHedgehog chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
this is awesome! please continue it,great plot,kept me sucked in the whole time! can't wait to read the next part if you continue!
Littlegreenninja8 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
U need 2 write more stories! I luv it!
Drasc chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
sucked! what are you talking about...this was perfect! i mean, mix the romance with humor is the best thing!

emmm, well, seriously, i liked a lot the plot, and the way that you made look Blaze after she drank those cups of tea xD

And, when i read the word "catnip" ROFL! the best sonaze oneshot ever!

and well, i loved it! if you make a sequel it would be awesome :D

see ya!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This fiction reminds me of "Star Wars Episode I". Why? Because I can't really add anything to what's already been said; this is a REALLY good story! It's probably the best Sonaze fiction I've ever read - no, wait, IT IS the best Sonaze fiction I've ever read.

TG Platium!

P.S. Faving and I honestely didn't know Sonic catnip'd Blaze (I thought he DRUGGED her).
the guy in the background chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
YAY! just read a depressingly serious story and then got to this one...

big fluffy fluff fluffball of a story, PERFECT, well, for a nice quick get yourself not thinking of anything sad kinda story. I liked it
OHP chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That wasn't bad at all; that was actually very panc- er, good... very... good... ' _' ...
Danhog chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
awsome story. very funny. PANCAKES lol XD
Riley M chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I don't think it sucked i thought it was great (no lies)
AppleCookiePizza chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I read this at 1:00am, and its great. i laughed. keep it up.
SilverTheSavior chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
trust me that story did not suck at least it was a happy one sometimes i read these stories before i go to bed and i get to the end after an hour and someone dies at the end and im just like "well now i cant sleep im just sad"
Rafael Pereira chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I KNEW IT WAS CATNIP!And dont worry,it was really a good like that!
Chaos Controller15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was better then any other Sonaze story I've read! I'd love it if you make a sequel now that you've got me curious with what Blaze is going to do with the catnip. Great story!

Pleas ewrite a sequel!
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Oh, Sonic, you and your crazy date-raping schemes.

Blaze was believably icy when she arrived (but what the hell happened to injured Nega, that's what I want to know?), and her gradual slackening under the effects of catnip was well-portrayed.

Sonic being portrayed as literally chibifying under the effects of Blaze's wrath gave the story a lighthearted, anime feel, which was nice too. :)
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »