Reviews for Secret Ingredient
Scarlet Embers chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Catnip! I knew it was catnip!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
hey! wheres the rest! please make more, a sequal! exactley! please do please! it will be very interesting i can assure you. since blaze left a cliffy there! want to know now, cmon dont be mean!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh my gosh! this is such an interesting story! keep writing it please! its super funny too! PANCAKES!LMFAO! that was hilarias and also random! very! i couldnt stop laughing! continue the story please!please!please!
StarblissSong chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Really great oneshot! It was marvelous how you kept all the characters in character, and how you thought the story out thoroughly. I really enjoyed reading it! Ooh...what does little Blazey have in store for Sonic..?
xXpRoMaStErChIeF-BY-1995Xx chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I was thinking something really perverted when blaze said the last sentence...*shudder* anyway great story! Must have sequel!
ileft my brain in my locker chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
yeah um i'm a bit of an idiot um

whats catnip?

oh and by the way.

nice story reeaally good ~:)
GhostWhoNeverLies chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I want a sequel for Christmas, and super powers.
Unknownlight chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
It took me so long to review this story, even though I read it months ago. I still don't know why I waited so long.

If you believe that this fic sucks horribly, then you are wrong, dead wrong. It is AWESOME! No lie. It sounds very in character, and I can actually imagine this happening, which is very rare in a romance fic.

I also only found one spelling mistake in the whole story, which is another rarity. Sometimes I really wish people proofread their work, it get's annoying after awhile to sit through so many spelling and grammar mistakes to enjoy the story.(If you're wondering, your story's spelling mistake wasn't really a spelling mistake at all, just a poor use of spellchecker. Near the beginning, you use the word "equivocates" instead of "equivalents". It doesn't really matter).

All and all, this is a great story with very few mistakes, I am adding it to my faves! :D

-U.L.

PS: Just a little thing I found out while searching for Blaze fics, this story is actually only the forth story with Blaze as a major character on all of FFN. Plus, the other three stories (The Tale of Blaze by SonicLover, If You Add a New Cat by Endigo Master, and Sonic X the Movie: Dragon Blood by Kojiokida2) were all published before Sonic Rush came out. So, if you look at it this way, you could say that this is the very first "true" Blaze fic on all of FFN. Not bad, eh?
StoryTeller500 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
AWesome nearly threw up laughing when Blaze said PANCAKES!

plz make a sequel (and plz have a lemon in the seqel)
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This was brilliant. I laughed quite a few times. It would be great if there was another chapter! But, that's up to you of course. Great work!
J.A.Phillips chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I LOVE this story. I wasn't so fond of Sonic/Blaze for quite some times, but stories like this one make it work in my head.
tucker from blood gulch chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow! That was pretty good! And now I envy sonic... Sigh, oh Blaze, if only you were real.
Dusk Fox Altars chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Wow, I nearly died laughing when Blaze started purring! Awesome fanfiction, I definately liked it _ You have an upbeat, light-hearted style of writing - if you keep writing and developing it over time, it'll become yours and you might be really well known for it D

*favs*
Thrash The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Nice story, I think you should write another few chapters for the stuff Sonic said they should do. Anyway, hope you make a new chapter.

Thrash the Hedgehog
shinobilegend101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
hey nice story! it didn't suck it was good. A sequel would be nice though!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »