Reviews for Secret Ingredient
Panku Tasuku chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Excuse me while my inner fangirl squeals. Oh my god, I've been waiting for a Sonic/Blaze since I finished playing the game, and wow. Very great job on this, highly impressive. n_n Defiantly favoring this, great job again.

*goes back to fangirling*
drigt cutter chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
hey i really like this story and i like the idea of a sonic/blaze paring i hope you or someone write more soon
Samantha27 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Yay! I was waiting for someone to make a Sonic/Blaze story. _ I heard about what happened in the ending between them, and I can't wait to see that part myself (and they're still in their super forms when that happened too?). Sadly, it will be a while before I see that part of the game, the last special stage is hard as hell!

I like how you did Blaze's character, cause that's excalty how she acts in the game. It's amazing that Sonic will still want to help Blaze, even when she was acting bitchy towards him in the game and this. But when she comes to trust Sonic and rely on friends more, she becomes a bit nicer. My favorite part is when Blaze got drunk from drinking all that tea, then she finds out that her and Sonic was in bed together the next day, lol.

Anyway, good work. Can't wait for you to write more. _
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7