Reviews for Not Easy
x.x.x.error404.x.x.x chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
You do know how exciting, fresh, creative and in caracter is this story, right? because I ran out of words for it but Arturo's care for maria, snake's interest for mice and iceskate and grubber watching the lake and talking with the imitated voices are so far incredible; not to mention the great descriptions "dark as a prostitute lipstick" "a midget, a guy who acts like a snake, a two hundred pound nineteen-year-old with the mentality of a toddler and a guy who wears banana-yellow bell-bottoms as a matter of habit and still thinks he's cool." LOL are you gonna post chaps for Ace and Big Billy too?
Hannah chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Wow! I luv your story, and especially this chapter! Pls write more!
deidara-kupkake chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
AW! Those stories were so cute! I have to say that the second and last were my favorites. I have to say that I kinda like Grubber now, espically how you desciribed him in the story, nice job on this :)
SilverSister chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Where do I begin?

Not only do you manage to keep all of G in character with interesting little quirks like with Snake added in for great flavour, but your basic storytelling and writing is easy and fun to read in itself! Not to mention characters like Arturo and Grubber being great challenges to write, hence why we don't see too many fics of them I wager, [that and the fact they just don't slash as good as Snake and Ace XD] you not only dedicate whole chapters to them but make them both feel very human, meaningful and not so inferior to the rest of the gang. XD

Then there's the very supricing and refreshing inclusion of Jack Wednesday, a character so cool that it's a shame we've not seen him in prehaps any PPG-fic out there. Though just reading him in your story here pretty makes up for that loss. Reading any thought or dialogue he delivered just wouldn't help but make me grin widely, as it all sounded JUST the things the man would say.

But now I'm just making things too long to read... In short, this is just a very epically good Powerpuff Girls fic dedicated to very epically awesome and memorable Powerpuff villians, and it's a darn shame you have appearently abandoned writing any more of it. Billys and Aces own chapters would've most definetly been interesting to read.

I salute thee, O great one with mad writing skills!
Lorilei Mackenzie chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
Wow! I think this is a very well written story, not to mention unique. I like how it doesn't involve the Powerpuff Girls, and that it's not some overly sappy romance. Keep going...I like what I see.
Lassenby chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
This is, like, really cool. :3 Do you ever intend to finish it?
ckret2 chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Very, very fun. Forgot to review chapter 2, so doing it along with three. Love the little details into everyone's life. Little bits about parents, ice skating, animals... all the detals are fun. Snake's crush is squeeful. And you were right. Snake DOES wear lipstick.

Now, for this chapter in particular; Grubber's odd communication is very insteresting and fun to read. The insight into family life makes me curious (please elaborate soon. _). Haven't heard of Jack Wednesday, probably because I haven't watched any PPG in several years. *sigh* He seems like an interesting character to me, though. Good work!
Seiberwing unlogged chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
I never thought of him doing that. Of course, he can imitate voices, but I didn't think of him doing it in casual conversation to actually talk to someone. He's got trouble speaking with his own personal voice, for some reason.

And Jack Wednesday was perfect too. Rock on.
Cristy Demonwrath chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Wow, this is easily some of the best G fiction I've ever read. The boys' diction is consistently perfect, and I can totally see Snake on iceskates! That part with the mouse was inspired by Del's pic, wasn't it? I was LMAO when I read. *grins* Eagerly anticipating the next chapter! And admittedly, very curious to see how you're going to earn that rating. BTW, I've put Not Easy on my story alerts. Don't want to miss the action, you understand (o_-). Please keep writing.
Putokwatro chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
I see...so the slash is between Ace/Snake, huh? *drops down to worship*
ckret2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Gasp! A PPG fic that has no PPG, RRB, or OCs! Hallelujah! I finally gave up on the fandom when I realized that more people were more worried about six kindergarteners' love lives (ick) than they were about the Gangrene Gang. And the Gang was the best part of the show, slaggit... Thank you for repairing my disillusioned memories with a bit of the Gangrene Gang. And as this is a rather non-controversial story but the rating is M, I hope that means there will be more soon. I'm waiting for the slash. It may make my brain implode messily, but still waiting. *suddenly thinks Big Billy/Grubber* Gaah! Implosion! *eyetwitchtwitch* Anyway, looking forward to update.
Dooly chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Cool, a Gangreen Gang Fic! Good writing and characterization, too. I'm not sure if I agree with HG that it's risky to write about characters who aren't very developed, though - it gives the write more of a chance to do some development of their own. (Hell, look at the RrB, they hardly had any character and there are tons of fics about them). Anyway, I hope to see more!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This is great work, Indigo-Ink. As Seiberwing said, it's a risky move making a vignette that is entirely centred on a group of relatively minor characters, as there isn't really very much conrete characterisation of them in the show. Only the G would be stupid enough to play with the traffic like this - or maybe the Amoeba Boys might as well, but they'd either forget to run or forget to stop at the other side... :P LOL.
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow, Powerpuff Girls. Is there anything you can't do?

You have their speech patterns down exactly, and I love how you take a group which is not only Bad Guys, but not even Major Bad Guys on their own. Just reasonably overlooked in terms of their individual character traits. This also seems like the kind of risky yet annoying (to the drivers) game they would play. Awesome.

"As it was almost midnight and darker than a prostitute’s lipstick, there wasn’t much to see."

Now that's an unorthodox description, I like it.