Reviews for Forgive me, Forgive me Not
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
Am I the only one who was reminded of Corpse Party?
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
That was so creepy, it was amazing! Thank you so much for writing it.

I'm guessing the really confusing parts about other people in between the story line was the 5 reincarnations the witch mentioned? Am I right?

Keep up the good work!

Miyuki
UB-001 chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
I sincerely think if you fiddled around with the characters and made them you own then made it longer, I think you could get this published as a novel because it was one of the best fanfics I've read in over a month!
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 22 . 2/6/2011
Loved the story, kept me like riveted every chapterXP...only problem is i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight:s
Tempest S chapter 22 . 1/22/2011
Ok so was the Lord the shadow figure? Cause I was kinda confused about who the undead mastermind was. Edo was Ed in a past life, right? So who was his lover and who was his lovers brother?
Hopeless Devotion chapter 22 . 12/21/2009
okay, i just read this story from start to finish. I'm very glad I didn't have to wait. Your writing is very very good. I had chills at some parts and am still a little freaked out. That's a good thing. There were a lot of spelling errors in the last 3 or four chapters but theyre no big deal. You left the ending kind of open, is there possibly going to be a sequel? Thank you, for finally giving me a fanfiction that scared the crap out of me!
Goregeous chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
oh, now I get it

it's like a couple of story in one :D
Goregeous chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
...huh...?

sorry so like... what happen?

I'll read more later on
Goregeous chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
aw, havoc's dead :(

suck!

Ee I can't wait to see more of what happens

but I got to head to school now so this will have to wait
Goregeous chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Liza Hearteye...?

Mush like Riza Hawkeye

lol XD

I love the history u made up here XD

Harding a gentlemen turns into a fuck up lunatic!

Killing, beating, and raping his servent

The witch and it's killing

All of the servent die... BY SUICIDE!

Not only that but then The Halloween Massacure of 1806!

This house got all of it

-squel-

I wanna read more!

I wanna read more! XD
Goregeous chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
hm, not bad

Again I do think it was a bit fast but u made it up with the sex scean :)

-squel- When can we get to the blood and gore in here! XD
Goregeous chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I think that was a little too fast with the kissing part

Has Roy kiss Ed before?

Well I'll continue reading... why do I feel like someone is going to die in this fic XP
ToushirouLover chapter 22 . 7/31/2009
im sorry. this story is TO confusing to read (even though i did) let alone write. i don't understand what happened. it was all...death.
loser in the gutter chapter 22 . 10/15/2008
so. yeah. best creepy story i've read in a PRETTY LONG TIME. so...bravo. ah but i want more. i need to check ur profile for MORE.
pandoraz-box chapter 22 . 9/18/2008
Hm, I got so into this story I read it in an entire sitting instead of writing my essay, whoops.

You're a very gifted writer. I enjoyed your style and I liked the way all the storylines were fractured, adding to the twisted feel. It was confusing, but in the suspense building way, not the 'he did what with the who in the where now?' kind of way.

You should definately write more horror and suspense, you're very good with it.