Reviews for Dark Genesis
jakondas chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh good god, the possibilities... *mind blown* No idea if anything will ever come of it, but is there any hope I'd be allowed to use this as a prompt for a much longer fic? With kudos, and a link back here, of course?
Azera-v chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Awesome.
CatyCrisis chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was so cute! _ young Riddick taking influences form Spike _
Amethyst246 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Ha! Perfect. Love the description, too.
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
HAHA that made me chuckle, great little ficlet :D

Cee xx
Saismaat chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Nice!
Gremblin chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
XD

*roflmao*

Oh dear god that's hilarious! Even with how short it was, it was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. And did I mention hilarious?

This idea is a brilliant one. Do you ever plan on doing anything more with it? The idea that Riddick and Spike knew each other is one that's a really good one, it just *works* in that way that you don't notice it until it's pointed out.

Okay I'm rambling now. Awesome-ness tends to do that to me. But again, I loved this one. I'm definitely pointing it out to my friends!
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
well, it made me smile!
Starlit Rogue chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
lol, great XD LOVE Pitch Black. So awesome of a movie.
SqueakyPiggy chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Hee hee loved it, would love to read more along these lines but still, loved it.
Ciupacapra chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
LOL

Too bad it's just a one shot.I think your idea could realy work!
DNelson chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Cool. That's a very Spike thing to say, but which episode is it from? I checked "Get It Done" (7th season, Buffy trades herslf with a demon & meets the Shadow Men while Spike goes Old School to retrieve the demon), but that's not it.