Reviews for New discoveries
Phantom the Master Thief chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
No matter what you do with this story I still like Inuyasha x Kagome and Sango x Miroku. Because Sango and Miroku got married and had kids in the show and Kagome and Inuyasha kissed a few times so that's why I ship them. But this is a nice fanfic, by the way. Keep it up!
Neo-Devil chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
go with the normal pairing Inugome. its cannon.
DrakeDarkblade chapter 17 . 12/9/2011
overall quite the enveloping story line. Two questions though: Wot on Earth made you think that Sheena is a Half-demon?

question two. How did feudal Japan end up on the Aseilia (Sp?)?

Reasons for these questions.

1. Sheena, In Tales of Symphonia is revealed to be a human infused with elven blood. This is why she is able to summon and create summoning pacts.

2. The only demon on Aselia was the sword dancer. The rest were locked away in the demon realm of Nifflehiem.

3. I have poured ove the maps of both Sylvarant and Teth'e'alla and have not found and collection of Islands resembling Japan.

Other than those two small questions, good job!
SheikahLover chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Zelos is quite entertaining in this, Nice ;p
true2love chapter 7 . 4/13/2011

Here I was getting all disapoointed and mad that Sheena had more interest in Lloyd than in Zelos, and then, BAM, the kiss.

So I'm happy now, thank you.
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 17 . 4/13/2010
AH! What is wrong with you! You haven't updated in three months! I love this story! Hurry up!

Please :)
Forcystus5 chapter 17 . 4/4/2010
Hi its me again. If you have a writer block i can give you some suggestions. First of all, Sesshomaru and Koga need to come inside the story. If Lloyd and the others were expecting Inuyasha to be stronger then it will be safe to assume that they are looking for strong guys to fight so that they will have a good challenge. Koga could play a good role in an entreteining battle against the heroes of world regeneration (that is the title that many people use to describe Lloyds group on tales of symphonia dawn of the new world) and Sesshomaru would be out of the question. With his bakusaiga i think he could have destroyed Mithos in the blink of an eye. And if Mithos was the strongest guy the heroes of world regeneration face then, by using my logic, Sesshomaru could defeat them all. Altough it will be a heck of a fight if i would write it. Other things that you could write could be that Naraku will use all his shards of the shikon jewel to ressurrect the strongest enemies of the heroes of world regeneration: Mithos, (obviously) Abyssion, Hell knight, Living Armor(If you did the final side quests for those three) Pronyma, and the Five Grand Cardenal. If you want to revive other caracters you could add them. Also Yuan should enter the story. He could use his renegade troops to aid the others. Kratos should get in too. Maybe you could put that naraku used the shikon jewel to get Kratos back to the planet by leting all of derris karlans mana to fill the earth. Yes maybe naraku is evil but if he knows the situation the world is in he wouldnt let the world to be destroyed. He wouldnt get nothing from it. Also you could put caracters from Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World like Ratatosk, Marta, and Richter. You could put other things from that game too like the Centurion Cores. Also i will really want to know who is that higher autority that Naraku obeys that you put on your summery. This are my ideas but for the sake of your story to continue i allow you to write them down. I may review other day if i have more ideas to write put i will have more reasons to review if you update. Then i could tell my opinion of the chapter.

Please update soon!
Forcystus5 chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
Wow i have really liked your story! I have liked this story so much that i have read from yesterday to today from chapter 1 to 16. And the ending of chapter 16... oh that was just great! I am a Inuyasha/Sango fan like you and i am glad that you paried them. In my opinion kikyo was to pure for inuyasha taste. What she really wanted was use the shikon jewel to transform inuyasha into a human so that she could live with him so that other people dont discriminate her for living with a hanyou. But if she actually loved inuyasha for what he was kikyo would have live with him regardless of which his race was. She was being selfish not only for that reason but also because she wanted inuyasha to go to hell with her. As for kagome, she doesnt really belong to the feudal era. She has a family, friends and other responabilities to do. But Sango is different. Her home is the feudal era. She is strong. She is pretty in my opinion. Like you said she is kind. She knows that miroku is a pervert and monks aren't suppouse to be perverts. I think that Sango and inuyasha can be a good couple. Keep updating please! If you want i can spread the voice about this good story so more can review. Update soon!
Filraen chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
Nothing bad there, just seeing how things continue. Sheena goth both best scenes this chapter.

So the Sage siblings are going to enter the stage. But it's curious, I have this nagging feeling that Raine's scene is related to somewhere early in this history.

And it isn't that you lack about being subtle, it's more that I fail at catching them.
Filraen chapter 16 . 1/9/2010
So you updated, and here I noted never having reviewed you in these months.

The whole buildup (sp?) of the meeting of both groups was great, making Sango meet Lloyd's group while Sheena is away. The main thing that bugged me is how easily and how detailed Lloyd talked about his battle with Cruxis to Sango (maybe Lloyd and Colette can be too trustful, but Zelos could have really stopped telling her too many things) including the wings. The motivations in Inuyasha's group aren't secret since Naraku is known. I'll let pass how mere villagers knew Inuyasha's weakness since it helped the history pacing.

I don't like you wanted to do a Sango/Inuyasha pairing... well, it's your history. It's apart from the official couples... well, you mentioned that even in the Author Notes. But the point that annoyed me is that this whole last chapter was about them. There are too many good plots that have been lost to the shipping pairing.

On other things, I believe you could leave a line between paragraphs. I feel it's easier to read. (That means leaving more that one line when you usually leave a blank line).

Next point, I was wondering what does the italics meant in Chapter 15, whas it a POV change? (actually I though of that idea just now). Since it comes unannounced -not even in the notes after the chapter- it confuses me.

Note that even after all I said I'm still interested to see how this fic unfolds. I'll be waiting your next update.
KrNGiRLx chapter 15 . 10/6/2009

I thought it was Inuyasha x Kagome, boy do my eyes decieve me ;;

Codyy chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
Good story. Very well done. Though i am hoping that you will change your mind about the Zelos/Sheena romance thing anf change it to a Lloyd/Sheena pairing. Keep updating!
pokemon-35055 chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
please update soon this fic is great
Narudevilfan chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
I know you probably won't see this review but i'm really likeing your story so please continue it.
Setsuki12 chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
Very cool. I really enjoyed reading this. I would really like to see another chapter with some actual InuSan romance. The big thing about this story for me is that it is an Inuyasha and Sango pairing and if I don't get some scenes with them together soon, I probably will go crazy. I am crazy, crazy about this pairing and I really need for you to update soon!