Reviews for Out of the Silence
This is a very well written story. I hope you continue it someday
capitansparklez chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
UP..DATE... NOW!
Emily Rai chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
Love it.
patronusmagic chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
Great story! But there is one minor discrepancy. In the UK, medical care is free so they wouldn't actually have to worry about medical insurance anyway unless they wanted to go private. Which I doubt in the circumstances. But other than that, this is great! :)
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Lupin? Yes! He's awesome. Okay, enough of me being weird and let's discuss the fanfiction.

It's great!
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Interesting. So she's got some sort of connection to the wiatding world?
Taylor1991 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Loved the fic :) Harry's experience with the hearing aids was priceless. To think something as simple as noticing someone talking behind you made him happy.

Andrew will likely get more out of Harry than any of the adults.

It was a lovely fic, and regardless of whether you finish it or not, I like how realisticly it was done, but given your job, it only makes sense :-d
Megan chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Great story!
potterstar202 chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
are you going to update or not?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great start to the story I can't wait to read more :)
Zlatka chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
I like your story :)
Alluring Alliteration chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
This is a brilliant story and I really hope you decide to continue it.
Dolphins Are Cool chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
I have really enjoyed this story so far. I have read other stories in which harry is deaf but yours is becoming my favorite out of the ones i have read.
Hope06 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
this is a beautiful story i understand why it has not been updated but it makes me sad as it is brilliantly written
Alexa Rene Malfoy chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
It has been another two years! I am in love with this story! Update as soon as you can!