Reviews for The Revolution
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 12 . 8/27/2008
Intriguing, but slow. Curious to see where you were going with it. Hope you decide to continue it. It is a pretty good work so far.
SilentHypoCrit chapter 12 . 10/4/2006
Well, what to say? The beginning was more than cool, giving the impressian of a mundane grey world. The discripten of mechanics and placement of the "othori World" artfully and downright impressive. Rarely have seen such a good description of it coming at least close to the visual original (one has the feeling everything has been said and yet nothing has been really explained).

But than the character developement went kind of awkward. I kind of lost the feeling of purpose for Ranma in that continuety. It just turned from carefully-blended-crossover to just-cut-out-OOCperson-glued-on-to-the-world. But we will see if that was on purpose or not, at least I hope so.
Bird chapter 12 . 5/4/2006
I think the funniest thing would go thus: Touga, holding a bundle of roses, starts in on how Utena needs to marry someone of nobel birth yadda yadda, and Ranma suddenly starts screaming at the top of her lungs. Everyone looks at her, and she points with shaking fingers at Touga and shouts, "IT'S A KUNO WANNABE! NO!"

AND

Someone (Nanami or Juri) start hitting on Ranma and suddenly Ena is there, pissed and posesive, and lays into whoever it is. When she's done, she wraps her arms around Ranma and hisses, "MINE!"
AzureSky123 chapter 11 . 12/1/2005
Nice to see this story is back.
Pai chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Huh? Why did you delete the original version of this story? I liked it, and don't remember seeing anything 'smutty' in it.