Reviews for Charmed Again
Lauz23 chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
you defo have my interest with this fic, I have read fics with xander being there brother b4 but nothing like this i like it. would love to see cordelia in this she was my fave character
Big-G chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Great fic

Im looking forward to reading more
kirallie chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
meat! Could use a little grammar work but otherwise good!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
cool
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Keep up the good work, please post more as soon as you are able to.

-Are you saying that Giles was a Whitelighter?
Ant Crown chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
This Fanfic Xander is on par with the following...

Ash Williams

Ichigo Kurosaki(sp)

Xander is awesome.

I'm at a loss of words at what you've done to him.
This is not a Story File chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
Like all your fics, nice idea, but your writing style sucks. I can't be bothered to repeat what has been said by others many times before. Take the advice that your've been given.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
THANKS FOR A GREAT UPDATE.
TopQuark chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
nice
AerynSpeedleCaine chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow, that was definitely a different twist. The Charmed Ones having a brother, instead of Paige... I like it though. Loads of potential. The only downer was the grammatical errors. (Sorry, I can be anal-retentive that way)
TopQuark chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
great work i hope to see more soon
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Cool! More soon please!
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Xander...BADASS

Nightstalker is going to a cool character.
IceBlueRose chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Wow. I lost track of Charmed after Prue got killed off and then I got into it again but lost track when Cole got possessed or went evil or whatever and married Phoebe. But this takes place right around the time when I was still very interested in the show and let me give a yay! for Andy. I was so sad when he got killed off. Love how you explained Xander being their brother and that he and Faith are pretty much together in this. Can't wait to see where you take this, it's a great start.
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I love this! Please update soon!