Reviews for The One Where She's Dizzy
Kelly chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This story was only alright because I think Chandler and Monica should have a baby and in this stroy Chandler wasnt really ok with it and he just thought Monica wanted a baby because she was drunk.
LitLeDeGo chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
i loved it! drama drama drama! now that would have been an interesting episode! wheres the rest?
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
oh no! it was so sad and dramatic... such a wonderful story!

please... don't tell me this was "one shot"... please... continue...

I didn't understand why Chandler doesn't want a child anymore... was it because they can't have a baby naturally?

anyway... good job!

Lara
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
My eloquent, eloquent Lauren. Even your drunk friends ooze grace. Anyway, since I lack that gene that makes everything you write sound breath-taking, I'm just going to smile, and tell you how I much I love you.

Talk to you soon,

Amy
fashion hotttie chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
this can't be standalone you cant do this to me missy! you have to continue i luv it!
Leondra chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
As I say with deadly seriousness, that was freaking awesome. The referance to the "promise" made in TOW The Birth, Monica and Chandler's more dramatic but still dead-on characterization...wow. Just wow. When Monica says "He broke her heart" I'm assuming she's referring to Chandler. But I can't figure out if you meant her to mean it after the second part- after she'd asked/demanded with unsuccessful results, or were you hinting that they'd been together, and it didn't work out. Or something else?

Either way, it was heartbreakingly sad. Maybe I'm being dramatic, but this *story* is dramatic, so I have the right. I think the ending was appropriate, with Monica just being...well, I don't really have a word for it, so I'll just quote the line I'm referring back to you: "You’re not going to let me? I could have you right here, right now. I could make you weep for more." And then Chandler walking away.