Reviews for Sometimes I Wish
Shunatsu chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
It was so sad! Wanna cry... *sob*
lovova chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
...aw...and the worst part is, is this is probably whats going to happen! Sakura nad Syoaran and Kurogame will get their wishes, and Fai will just keep on running...thats so sad.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This was soo sad! I loved it!
kiseki gurl chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
This is definitely one of the best one-shots out there. It's realistic, sad, and nostalgic all at the same time. You were really able to portray Fai and Mokona really well. They have a lot of depth, which is something that a lot of people forget.
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I love it! Thank you for such a realistic, true to Fay's character's one shot!
Phiso chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
So melancholy and nosalgic. The soundtrack of Munich playing in the background certainly helped the mood.

It is rather sad...that, out of everyone, Fai is the only one who doesn't have somewhere to go back to, a place to call home. He, he is perfectly happy among friendly company. Location is just that: a location.

It vaguely reminds me of The Little Prince, though again I'm not sure if it's the French I hear. In any case, it was well written. The only thing I can say bad about it is that Mokona's shrugging line threw off the mood slightly. Other than that, good job.
Touketsu Iji chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
you're officially the first person to ever write a story, that made me cry, only half-way through it

its so sad..

it makes me feel all emo, and how life sucks

and how the only thing im accually really good at that people can appreciate, i've managed to fuck up, so people don't appreciate me anymore.

i feel worthless now

such a beatiful story... :(
symbolica chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
this was so sad! i've read a bunch of TRC fics today, and this one was the second one which made my cry. and still i can't help but love this fic! this was in a sad way really absolutely beautiful and i hope that you'll keep up the great work!
Ontogenesis chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Very lovely fic. Good characterizations with fitting dialogue, and I like how you set the scene.

I can kinda see CLAMP doing something like this for Fai's ending - it's sad but not implausible.
EverKitsune chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
will there be another chapter? THERE MUST BE! i love it! and yes, i no! mokona did seem so KAWAII in that chapter didnt he?
Hayai Akurei chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
*promptly bursts into tears* *sniff sniff* Very insightful. I commend you for that. They're both so well written. I would kind of figure that Fai's mask would slip a bit after so long and being just with Mokona. And Mokona's a sharp 'lil bugger, so you can't hide much from him! *sigh* I loved the person-shaped hole idea. Almost childlike, but so true.
Ueste chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
so sad! good on it's own, but would be good as a longer story, too.
swordmaster713 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
This fanfic is excellent! Oneshot, is it? Well, it doesn't need a sequel b/c it's so good! _ Keep it up!
shonenhanako993 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Thats such a good story! It feels that that is how clamp'll do it too!
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow! This was fantastic! *hugs* I so wanted to read a fic like this, too. And here it is. Yay! *dances* Anwyay, this is kind of how I suspect Tsubasa might end. You never know, but I wouldn't be surprised. Anyway, wonderful one shot. Thank you for writing it and posting it.

*adds to faves*