Reviews for The Forgetful Lovers
nick chapter 1 . 3/24
I want to ask you five things. 1. How old is everyone that is in the fanfic? 2. How did the Sailor Senshi retained their memories, and Usagi & Mamoru didn't? 3. How could the Luna mind meld not work on Usagi? 4. Was it even tried on Mamoru too? 5. Will Usagi & Mamoru ever get their memories back? If so, when?

Nick Johnson
Fedski chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
continue? it's such a good idea! please post more!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
cute fic will u contrinue it?
merangelgal chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I hope you finish this, it started out so well... and it's really interesting.
AniJapster chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
this is good...hope u update soon...will the girls succeed in getting usagi's memory back?...cant wait to read what happens next..
VFPC chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Please Please Please Update! I would very much like to know what the Scouts have planned!
six23 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I am interested to see how all of this plays out. Of course, I wouldn't mind a sweet, mushy ending, easy on the mush. The story seems to be pretty good so far, and I can't wait to read the rest and find out how the couple reunites. So hurry up and update. :)
smallvillegirl1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
This is really good! I like it! Please update soon!
ff9moonie chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
lol! Nurses need to say things clearly!LOL!
sailorSerena141 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
so sweet, pleasze update soon
Little TinkerBell Girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Are you going to later explain how Usagi lost her memory in the first place? Just wondering because it seems kind of peculiar. Update soon! This is really good story. I like the idea and the way you are apporacing the story. UPDATE SOON!
HewwieSama chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
An excellent return to the FanFiction scene for one of my favorite authors! Great writing style as always - everything flows nicely and the pace never gets too quick or too slow. I've never been a big SM fan, but even I found myself reading this one all the way through, and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter! XD
Moon-Daisuki chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
This is really awesome! I am interested in where it will go, because you have a great start here. I loved the scene when she realized Mamoru was not dead! I will be patient for an update, Keep up the hard work! -

Moon-Daisuki