Reviews for Love You to Death
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Awesome fic.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
At least the holy water is over.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Yes. Yes you are Evil. At least the Demons are gone.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
If you hate those letters why do you use them. And stop with the cliffhangers.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
eeew. why did he put pants on and no Boxers? Why just yell to dean for a pair?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Demon?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Poor Sammy.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
hi i loved your story
Re-Used chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I live in South Carolina. It's nice to see it mentioned...
Ihni chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
Whoah. Couldn't he have just given him some painkillers or something? I mean, don't get me wrong, the mental image of Sam tied down to a bed is not all wrong, but ... it would have just been easier, surely?
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 4/8/2007
Awesome story! You had my heart in my throat so many times as I was reading this! I have recently found these stories and don't know if you still write for Supernatural or not. I love LimpSam stories with protective big brother Dean. As for a story I would like to seeDo you do Weechester or crossovers? I would love to see a story with youns Sam (around 15 and Joe Hardy (Hardy Boys) being kidnapped leaving John Winchester to rescus them from madman out to get Joe Hardy's dad Fenton. I think that would be such a cool story-But if not then the same story with only Sam!
Innocuous chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Actually Sam Winchester's eyes ARE brown!) It said so in the Benders when Kathleen was searching for information about sammy..) Brown eyes,and brown hair...) hehehe, so actually you are right in making them brown!)
talon81 chapter 7 . 6/22/2006
hey this was a great story I love the Sam whumping! I look forward to reading more of you writing! :)
Zenamydog chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
Good story line, well written, i really liked it!
ItsaMiracle chapter 7 . 4/11/2006