Reviews for True To Your Heart
Team Christmas chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Why are all your fanfics so good?
Waterlily216 is such an amazing writer
Chuu 3
Margarine Mammal chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
Oh gawd... I teared up so bad reading this chapter T_T
It was too good T_T
lilray12 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
That was a beautiful short but beautiful fanfiction l loved it
Amara chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Oh, and isn't Kagome supposed to be Inuyasha's ture love? So why does he think it would be better to break her heart? I don't get it.
Amara chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Just so you know, I've been enemies with someone since preschool, and I'm never intending to forgive him, although, I'm sure he's forgotten about that... But I have had numorous reasons to hate him. So their realtionship of hate hasn't been that long...
Nyony's Echo chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
Yay reread it all over again! ;)

Great story- I love dogs! I might get one this year if im rily lucky.

justlovely307 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
AW! for 2 reasons:

XxInume-TakahashixX chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
AW So Cute!
Girl chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
That was a nice story. I would have liked if it were a bit longer.

Anyways, Shrine of Love is my fav inu fanfic now.
Girl chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
You know, I think Kagome has brown eyes, not blue-gray.

But its a nice, mysterious color, dont u think?

Bluish gray... hmm, reminds me of silver!
Kimmiko T chapter 7 . 4/23/2009
I love this story!

Aklira chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
Oh my gosh! It was such a beautiful story! In chapter 6 it was so romantic it made me cry! Your such a great writer! I've read most of your stories and let me tell you , yours are better than any that I've read before. Thank you, for all these stories. They are so awsome! Words cannot exprese my gratitude for writing all the stories that you have written. Thank you.
CrescentMoonWolf73 chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY! I had just the right amount of romance and humor! Who knew what kind of crazy things could happen to someone who laughed at another person? :D

This was completely origional and totally creative! I really liked how many different things went into the story and how wonderful it came out to be! I was completely hooked from the beginning to the end, much to the annoyance of my family who constantly told me to get off the computer but I wouldn't budge. Also, when I was reading this I would constantly look at my own dog (though she isn't white, but she does have a little patch of white) and just smile. Your story really made it for me!

Anyway, enough rambling on by me. I really liked how you started this story on December 1st and ended it on Christmas just like the story! I thought that was really cool! Also, the way that you portrayed each character and how they changed throughout the story was really good! The only thing that I would have added is a little more about their past because it was a lile shocking when they went from "enemies" to Kagome confessing that she used to like him in kindergarden. I think that if you had portrayed that just a little more then it would havemade the story a little less confusing, though it might have just been me.

WOW! I hope you don't mind how long this review is and I wish that I had seen this story LONG before, as it was made almost 3 years ago. Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story for everyone to read! It truly was absolutely brilliant!
animestories4u chapter 7 . 9/28/2008

you're good!
NekoKags1292 chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
i realy loved this story it was so Kawaii!