Reviews for Captive Heart
Ky111 chapter 16 . 11/25/2014
Great story would of been great if you continued it through TPM and the rest of the movies/books from this period to see how things would of played out and perhaps changed due to the prior meeting and the other changes from this AU story.

Later.
meganangels chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
Hey are you going to write a sequel to this? I was just wondering.
Starhunter79 chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
Obi Wan as a thief, I love it. I know it's the will of the force, he returns it and it is then gifted to him but I still like to think that he stole it. Too bad Palpatine got away with it. I hate that guy (even though he gave me my favourite character, Darth Vader. I admit it I love Vader, the suit, the breathing everything.)

I have some questions. Does everything happen like in TPM and the movies? Does Padme recognize Maul? Does she say anything to Obi Wan about Maul? If not, why? Does she recognize Dooku? If so does she say anything? Why or why not? Does she marry Anakin and why? Does Obi Wan keep the locket? Do they ever get together? Why can't love be easier(lol) So many questions these are just a few. Loved that this story made me think, thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
Can you write a sequel? And will Anakin be in it?
TrueThought chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
This is a great Obidala fic! I like the way it ends particularly! Keep writing, this is amazing!
P K chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
L-O-V-E loved you're definatly my secon favorite author. You should read One Path.

( like you're not a die hard Obidala fan) JK
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 16 . 2/5/2008
very nice
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 15 . 2/5/2008
sad!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 14 . 2/4/2008
that's so sad!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
good, i don't know who to feel more sorry for at this point!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
great backstory here!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 11 . 2/4/2008
does qui-gon remind her of dooku?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 10 . 2/4/2008
he does seem awfully innocent, doesn't he?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
she's going to freak, isn't she?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 8 . 2/4/2008