Reviews for Bar Brawl
elsiek chapter 4 . 9/28/2017
Fun story, thank you.
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Oh good golley I love it! lol
"Ronon smiled like a proud Uncle"
Oh Ronon I bet you would lol Nice job with this story :) i like it and it is definitally going to my favorites :) but on the other hand I am still very sad that they Killed off Beckett he was my favorite character!
Windstorm Springs Light
Raua chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
"Ronon smiled like a proud uncle." I loled my as off. And I always thought Carson as a bear. Always good, until pushed too far. :D Go Carson!
Iratus chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
I only found this site last year and have been slowly working my way through the stargate atlantis stories posted here. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading yours. You have a great style and a lovely way with words. I particularly liked the line about the family tree not being more than a stump. Lovely image. Thanks for sharing such a well written story.
Wee.Doctor chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
interesting story, first time reading such a story in SGA ;)

but it was good, so please continue writing. no matter what other says, you are doing great!

more Carson stories ;)

chris
SPT chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
I absolutely love this story. I like that you give Beckett credit for being able to take care of himself when need be, the man is obviously fairly fit.

"Ronon smiled like a proud uncle.", I can SO see this.
TimesARiver chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
ROTFL! This is halarious. I especially like the bar fight. Hee Hee. Very funny. It was cool to see Beckett out of his normal roll, and also to have him annoyed at everyone. Lol. Great job!
Reyson chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Aw it's ended. Great fic. Glad that Carson's tooth ache managed to be resolved, the poor fella! My best bit was seeing the Scotsman turn into what I call "Don't mess with me or I'll turn into super fighter guy!" in the bar brawl. That's not an image that I would normally have of Carson, but you depicted it very well and I've loved to have seen it. ;)
Reyson chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
LOL! This chap was so funny, I meant to read until complete then drop another review, but what the heck, this chap had me chuckling all the way, saying "Go Beckett go!" so it deserved a comment. Also laughing at Shep, McKay and Ronon's antics over the last cheese stick! Did I say that I'm thoroughly enjoying this? :D I must say you have a talent in making the reader have great admiration for the Scotsman! And it's meant to be a compliment!
Reyson chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Hi, just discovered this fic and wanted to say enjoying it so far. There's really so much to read around here that I'm spoilt for choice! Keep reading interesting fics part way, dropping reviews and trying to remember to return to them later to complete the read! eep! lol! Anyway, fortunately this tale isn't too long. Loved Shep's assessment of McKay and poor Beckett, I almost feel his pain, you write him with such lovely charactization! Can't wait to find out what happens next! :D
SallyB chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
Beckett has good but bizarre friends. Yes, that is true. LOL. Wow! I had no idea that Beckett was so dangerous when he was ill. I laughed and cheered throughout this story. Loved it!
SheppardgsGrrl chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
I like it when Sheppard yells at mckay and that is the best part of the story thou I think Sheppard should have been hurt worse it is a good story and I like it a lot
SHepphrdGrrl chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
I don't like the dentist and you make it sound reel bad and I got to go back in a month for my yearly check up and you make it like I don't want to go but I like it that Sheppard got hurt but I'm thinking maybe he's hurt worse than he looks cuz he's hiding it cuz the scientists are whimpy and need to go first.
ShepardsGrrl chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
I'm glad sheppard told Mcakay to shut up. he should do that more often
SheppardsGrrrl chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Your right cuz Mckay does have a big ego and he's mean sometimes and you are right about that. I bet there's gonna be a fight and SHeppard gets hurt reel bad