Reviews for XMen Holiday songs
TheRealRogue chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Oh my God! That was an excellent job. The songs I enjoyed the most were "Gambit the cajun" and "Logan de feral canadian" since I know the original songs; I'm from Venezuela, thou I don't really know the rest of the songs. Oh, except for Silent Night. But "Gambit the Cajun" IS ONE HELL OF A PIECE OF WORK! hahahaha I'm still laughing... hahahahaha... hugs.
X-MENobsession chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
I think your songs are great, but I happen to love Cyclops! I mean, I've got nothing against Wolverine and I think that Gambit totally rocks, but Scott was the FIRST X-Man and he's always been Professor X's favorite...

But aw well...when you're a Cyclops fan you've gotta learn to deal with people who are mean to him cause if you tried to yell at every one of them you'd go crazy...and make a lot of enemies.
Dolphinchic chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
they used that last song in Batman Forever too

so i'm sitting here cracking up because of the mental picture of Iceman dancing around like Mr Freeze. i love it keep up the goo work
Kate Van Helsing chapter 14 . 3/26/2006
Nightcrawler is my boy-toy! Woo-hoo! Paws off, women, Nightie is MINE! C'mere, you! *glomps Nightie, rips off clothes, I ain't tellin' you more* You're cool!
Aksur chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
haHA! I knew there would be the perfect Gambit song somewhere. He is so cool... *drools slightly* rouge is irrataing... yup yup. just had to get that out.

RIGHT...

Katie Michelle
LoveforLogan chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
I decided to wait until I read them all to review. These are bloody halirous! I love them. I hate Scott too.
LoveforLogan chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
OMG! This was funny! Cyclops is a fag!
Gambit's Nightmare chapter 9 . 12/15/2005
Very Good!
Gambit's Nightmare chapter 8 . 12/15/2005
"Run and scream for help"

Bahahaha! Oh my. This is the best one yet!
the-dramatic-harmonica chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
oMG those are the funniest things in the whole world I love them so much. YOU have to write more, they're hilarious I sang a few. I love them so much. YOU rock. x-men rocks. YOU shoudl do one for BObby because he's awesome. Well keep on doing it. It's awesome! bye
cute lil' red head chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
LOL. i think this is the best one so far! YEA!
Gambit's Nightmare chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
I loved this one!

(p.s. A c-2 group is a places where stories of specific types can be put. Like, you could join the Romy group to see Romy or whatnot.)
Gambit's Nightmare chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
Aw...so cute when he kills others to holiday classics.

:D

Good Job!
MeadowLark4491 chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
Scott is not gay! He's not sure which woman he loves but he is NOT gay!
cute lil' red head chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
LOL. this one is kind of funny but not quite as good as the others. I still loved it!