Reviews for A Thousand Miles
Desiraes0220 chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
oh thank god you havnt finished this story it totally sucks and thats being nice
lola chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
ron is such an ugh*! in this story.

* ugh is my word for "so bad i can't come up with enough insulting words, and put them in the right order, so I'll just get annoyed, and end up using ugh" . so, in case you were wondering, though you probably weren't, that is what it means.
Anna Potter Black chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! what's jake gonna do to ron once he finds out what he did to emma?
scoobertnique09 chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
update this one too! im so evil!sorry!
peachie1st chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
great chapter write more asap
BalanceSeeker57 chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
:0 that was awesome! update soon plz!
Hphg731919 chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
yay u upadted! great chapter! just wondering wen r harry and hermione geting together? please update A.S.A.P!

BalanceSeeker57 chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
this is o sad! plz update soon!
jesse1588 chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
I can see why u have very little reviews. ur story isn't that great.
jesse1588 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I dunno know if u know this or not but ur not alowed songs in stories anymore.
ejamba chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
not bad i like the 8/9th year idea.

write on
Hphg731919 chapter 5 . 12/3/2005
:crys: OMG! no. tell me im dreaming!Omg no no no no ::crys:: why? it the story was just fine! Omg i can't believe it! just update A.S.A.P!

inventory 815 o3 chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
not bad lol keep at it

Peace; dani3l
Hphg731919 chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Great chapter made me laugh! yay u updated A.S.A.P lolz, one thing I didnt like and mess up the story was Ron coming in! lolz ok well this was a good chapter! UPDATE A.S.A.P!

BalanceSeeker57 chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
yeah! that is so col! update plz!