Reviews for Crackfic Challenge response
lina239 chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
I love your O and besides that kit-kats rule.

Maybe you should have a screen in which Coranth becomes friends with Draco or fights with Ron, cuz Ron is a jerk.
Serena Moonstone chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
You seem to be doing a good job with the challenge so far. I love it when Harry embraces his Slytherin side, and I've always thought he should have a pet snake. I know I would if I could speak Parseltongue. I can't wait to see how everyone reacts when they find out that Corinth is Harry. Keep up the good work!
tib chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
I like the idea that Harry is more than just a Potter, but I fail to understand the significance of saying that he has no Mother. As for Snape, I can accept that he is out-of-character but shouldn't he be more surprised at discovering that Coranth is Harry? Also, since he seems to be aware of the deception the potion perpetrated with Harry how about an explanation of his act. Why has he seemed to hide this information from Dumbledore? I can understand him being hateful of Harry due to his death eater/spy status, but the only reason I can think of for not telling Dumbledore is that in reality Snape cares for Harry because at least a part of him is Snape's child and he refuses to allow that part to be treated as a weapon of Dumbledore's.
happybunny688 chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
very interesting
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
well...your love the dark Harry (not dark like evil, dark like the way he acts and dresses, I hate the term goth, its too preppy, plus theyre's a diff between them, srry for babbleing.)anyway Rock on with the Dark harry!*puts up pointer and picky finger*xP

Peace&Love

Death&Pain
alaskangirl24 chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
this is really good, please add more chapters when you can find the time to do so
StreetRacinChiki chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
please write more... I am addicted to this story
Killer916 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
try 2 make the chaps longer, (think about wat u would like 2 read in a story then try 2 whrite about it for your story).
falseproffitt chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
good please continue
Karaii chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
wow...WICKED! Awesome idea for a fanfic, if you ask me! Five parents...cool...*drools*

Remmie, Sev, Tom, James and Albus. Utterly brilliant.

Update soon, you've got me hooked! Dark eyeliner...*drools s'more*
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Wow.. I like this! Please update!
happybunny688 chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
loved it, can't wait 4 the next one
Isabelle M chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Hi Kudostalker! I want to say that the names you made up are really cool and I LOVE this chapter! Did the name Zyth come from the word Myth? You know, there are only one alphabet different. Love ya! Bye!
neosildrake chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Didn't read everything out during the ritual or before? Knowingly or not?

Anyway, sounds interesting so far. please continue.
Rasberry Jo chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
weasley twins? SEXY? read the first book again. they are short and plump like their mother... though the movie version twins ARE sexy beasts.