Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
Diving in chapter 3 . 2/11
I've been wondering. I know It's AU but is there going to be a bloody mist?
sakuzi-chan chapter 16 . 12/17/2016
Read apartment manager some time ago and found this fic again just. It does seem a better read than before :) I enjoy your plot and Yukiko. Kakashi as always is a fav, I like how he gets funny reactions from others. Seichi and Kakashi seem to share some traits in coping, nut Kakashi is just more experienced at hiding perhaps.
Evani chapter 16 . 11/27/2016
This series is awesome, and I love the story (although to be honest I don't care about the target dude xD I'm heartless like that haha) so I can't wait to see where your going with this, and if Amy other Uchiha will be left alive. I went to a glass museum years ago and watched them make a ball, it was amazing how much control they have over such an intense heat. Though I don't think they dropped paper on it (they might have, it was like 10 years ago that I watched it) thank you for writing though :)
katsekala chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
Awesome chapter! Many kisses!
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
Your chapter summaries are always quite amusing. I like this fic.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
I've really enjoyed reading this so far, and I'm very curious to see where you're going with it. Thanks!
GoTherka chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Holy shit that last sentence about Akatsuki got me, I just sat and gaped :D plot twist! I really like this story, it's interesting and Yukiko is likeable enough (and that's a huge compliment, I usually have some serious problems with female characters, most of them are either annoyingly whiney or too badass with dark past, which is just cliche). I'm very curious how this is going to play.
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 16 . 5/9/2016
Amazing chapter, happy that you have started focusing on it again!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
I ship Yukiko and Seichi so bad. Even though it might be a corrosive relationship since his coping mechanisms seems to be too extreme
zeonista13 chapter 16 . 3/1/2016
Your fight scenes are getting better. It was just a scuffle over turf, which makes one think some about the wars between the villages. That was an excellent Volcano ninjutsu for Anei, and it seemed very intimidating. Naga was clever in figuring out how to counter Anei without someone getting seriously harmed first. (Burns suck hard on the pain scale, they take longer to heal, and the chance for infection is mighty without prompt treatment.)

Itachi has been nicely concealing his tracks, and spreading trouble in his wake. You did well in considering how Itachi made it out of Fire Country in the wake of the biggest individual mass slaying by a ninja without being caught. I am still hoping Naga-tachi will find at least 1 more Uchiha, but the odds are not looking good... OTOH even one blonde amputee Uchiha could still make all the difference for Sasuke.
animecutylover chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
Omg! Yass! This is getting exciting! XD
animecutylover chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Omg! Now Sasuke's living in Yukiko's apartment building? Wow.

Omg! Seriously? Does Itachi have to go after every Uchiha?
hentai18ancilla chapter 15 . 2/27/2016
I like Seichi now!
sarista wow chapter 16 . 2/20/2016
Cool to see this updating again, awesome stuff over all, I loved the ending with the Volcano Nin, that was a great twist and the flash reflection and discussion on Ame was wonderfully done.
kenni no. 1 chapter 16 . 2/5/2016
I'm finally caught up on this story. I like it, its a comfy read. I like how you're pacing both missions. It's like watching two episodes of the same storyline.