Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love Asuka! :D I hope Naga is okay...
bookaholic72 chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
Sorry this is less a chapter review than encouragement. I just finished reading "The Way of the Appartment Manager" and the first part of this story and can't help but comment on the fact that I've never read a fanfic with this many oc's that was good let alone as fantastic as your stories.
Rasei chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
Silly Naruto... he is so adorable. About Itachi... did he do it for the same reason as in the manga?
Fro52 chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
read "way of the apartment manager" and just got done with chapter 14 of the sequel. every time i catch up with a story that's still in progress, i are sadface.

that aside, the story continues and does so just as well as it did before. didn't mention in the review of the original, but i love the idea of Naga. Anko can't have been the only person with some sort of connection to Orochimaru.

also, love the way that the village is dealt with when it comes to visitors. it had always kinda bugged me how visible konoha is considering that it is "the village HIDDEN in the leaves." great big gates with a giant road leading directly out of it...

meh. Kishimoto's world may be full of holes and slightly unexplained phenomena (the entire art of fuuinjutsu and just what the hell summons are, not to mention where they come from are my favorite examples) but that just makes things that much more fun to read here on fanfiction. sure, some things are pretty well standardized, but there's almost always some other fun theories/deviations to read up on.

anywho.. not really expecting updates, but one can always hope, eh?

thanks for writing as much as ye have. a well-written, unfinished story is still better than a complete piece of crap any day, and time spent on a good story is never time truly wasted.
Mmyself29 chapter 14 . 5/18/2011
awesome story, and i love Seichi's personalities, it makes him a very interesting character :)
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
This has become a fairly delicate balancing act of details, though your method of organization in the story seems a lot easier on you than some I've seen. I hope you do find time to update this again in the near future. I look forward to what you've got planned.

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
myeerah chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
I'm here via the TV Tropes rec page, and I'm spectacularly glad about that fact. You've invented wonderful original characters and dropped them seamlessly into Naruto-verse. Thanks for writing this, and I hope you keep in the spirit of it for more frequent updates. :)

Also, Naga and her Grass boyfriend deserve a keyboard smash of cuteness: fsfjklsalfeiw
kimichee chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
Good story!

I love it :D

but I would like some more romance

and I tend to skim read anything not related to Yukiko.. Not good D:

pairings for Yukiko? Kakashi? Seiso or whatever his name is xD
Che chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
Oh my god, you updated! There is a god! I have been waiting ages for this. Please write again soon. I usually don't go for stories like this, I dislike AU and usually lean towards more mature writings, but dammit I love this story. I beg you, please, please, please update again soon.
Akiri chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
This story makes me smile. I'm glad that you updated. Keep up the good work and update when you can.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
Sizzlin' story! It's really good.
eisa chapter 14 . 2/22/2011
Beyond loving absolutely all of this...

I am desperately hoping for a Kakashi-Yukiko relationship. I know it will never happen, and I respect the argument/reasons against it. But I've been lusting after this pairing since Apartment Manager, and it may literally be killing me

Am loving the repressive dysfunctionality of pretty much everyone in this story. It is golden.
CrimsonAccent chapter 14 . 2/15/2011
It...It's not abandoned? Yay! I don't know if I told you this, but this whole universe you've created is awesome, and this was one of the first stories I ever read here on ff!

Haha, Sasuke turned that around on Seichi, huh? I like how you still give him childish moments. I think that's more realistic than having the constant gloomfest. And it's cute, so there. :p

Hmm that's about all I have to say for now. Thank-you for all your current work, and future projects!:)
Jen chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Oh, I'm so happy to see a new chapter! I find the way you portray ninja interactions with civilians really interesting and nuanced.
AngelForm chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
Better late than never :)
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »