Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
Lask chapter 14 . 1/27/2011
I liked it, not enough to really let it all sink in yet, but it was a nice update.
RockBane chapter 14 . 1/27/2011
Not what I would enjoy as a wake up call...
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
Wow...the Hokage either really really trusts Yukiko,...or he's insane. I'm kinda leaning towards the latter.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Aww, you're making me care about the person that's supposed to be assasinated! I've got a feeling that the mission is going to be very complicated for poor Yukiko.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Another interesting character. Seichi is turning out to be crazier than Kakashi!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
OOOH! I've got a feeling that Yukiko is going to run into Kakashi while on this mission. Just a feeling.
ephemeral violet chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
Great job! I cna't wait to see what happens next chapter! :)
BC1 chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
I love it! Please update soon!
JD the Literature Addict chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Nice work, it's a very interesting story and well written. I was pleased with Tetsuko's reaction, though I'm a bit confused Eiji didn't think about the consequences more. Even in the best case scenario, taking down the hidden villages would leave a huge trade and economic vacuum. I would have thought that he, being a merchant, would have realized this. And I'm curious, in the prequel you seemed to be implying that Kakashi and Yukiko might have a relationship in the future, but now she and Seichi have some kind of chemistry. Do you plan to have her end up with Kakashi, Seichi, or anyone at all? I was also wondering why Tsukime has blond hair, when all the Uchiha in canon have black.

JD
kokitsune chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Up until you're last authors note I still had hope that this story would be updated again, because I've really enjoyed this story. It's hard to find a good story with a clever plot, and I rarely find a set of OC's that don't annoy the hell out of me, but you've crafted some awesome characters and watching it diverge from cannon is interesting! I'd looked forward to seeing how you're story continued to evolve and continues to add in people from cannon in realistic ways. Keep writing okay, you're very good at it! _
Mariagoner chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
It's been a while since I caught up with this story but the character dynamics and plotting are as sharp as ever. I hope you haven't given up on it completely...?
banjo2E chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
I just flew in from TVTropes, and boy is my chakra low.

Just finished reading the two parts of the Yukiko series and I have to say you did a great job with it so far. Can't really think of anything I didn't like; it all flowed very well. Keep up the good work, and don't let this become a dead fic again. ;)
AngelForm chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
Much like its predecessor a most excellent story.

A far more realistic, and therefore believable, look at the ninja world. Both the details of missions and the consequences of the life-style.

Sasuke is nicely done, genuine development is a bit of a rarity for him and even fewer stories look at his life soon after the massacre.

Always did wonder why Itachi was able to kill an entire military force in one shot. Its almost as bad as nearly wiping out a race of space pirates by destroying one planet.

Good luck with writing the next chapter :)
Tally Ho chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
I pray that you update soon. I'm addicted; I need my fix. D: 3
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
Oh my. I loved this, so update soon if you can! I cannot wait for more!
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »