Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Another interesting character. Seichi is turning out to be crazier than Kakashi!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
OOOH! I've got a feeling that Yukiko is going to run into Kakashi while on this mission. Just a feeling.
ephemeral violet chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
Great job! I cna't wait to see what happens next chapter! :)
BC1 chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
I love it! Please update soon!
JD the Literature Addict chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Nice work, it's a very interesting story and well written. I was pleased with Tetsuko's reaction, though I'm a bit confused Eiji didn't think about the consequences more. Even in the best case scenario, taking down the hidden villages would leave a huge trade and economic vacuum. I would have thought that he, being a merchant, would have realized this. And I'm curious, in the prequel you seemed to be implying that Kakashi and Yukiko might have a relationship in the future, but now she and Seichi have some kind of chemistry. Do you plan to have her end up with Kakashi, Seichi, or anyone at all? I was also wondering why Tsukime has blond hair, when all the Uchiha in canon have black.

JD
kokitsune chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Up until you're last authors note I still had hope that this story would be updated again, because I've really enjoyed this story. It's hard to find a good story with a clever plot, and I rarely find a set of OC's that don't annoy the hell out of me, but you've crafted some awesome characters and watching it diverge from cannon is interesting! I'd looked forward to seeing how you're story continued to evolve and continues to add in people from cannon in realistic ways. Keep writing okay, you're very good at it! _
Mariagoner chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
It's been a while since I caught up with this story but the character dynamics and plotting are as sharp as ever. I hope you haven't given up on it completely...?
banjo2E chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
I just flew in from TVTropes, and boy is my chakra low.

Just finished reading the two parts of the Yukiko series and I have to say you did a great job with it so far. Can't really think of anything I didn't like; it all flowed very well. Keep up the good work, and don't let this become a dead fic again. ;)
AngelForm chapter 13 . 10/12/2010
Much like its predecessor a most excellent story.

A far more realistic, and therefore believable, look at the ninja world. Both the details of missions and the consequences of the life-style.

Sasuke is nicely done, genuine development is a bit of a rarity for him and even fewer stories look at his life soon after the massacre.

Always did wonder why Itachi was able to kill an entire military force in one shot. Its almost as bad as nearly wiping out a race of space pirates by destroying one planet.

Good luck with writing the next chapter :)
Tally Ho chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
I pray that you update soon. I'm addicted; I need my fix. D: 3
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
Oh my. I loved this, so update soon if you can! I cannot wait for more!
Hikari no Minerva chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
Can't WAIT for the next chapter! GREAT job on the story, you make it very believable and that's what makes it a story that can hook you from the first word until the very last period!

GOD BLESS!

Hikari
Comosicus chapter 13 . 9/8/2010
I managed to finish the sequel as well. Overall it has about the same feeling as the previous story. But this one is a bit darker, more convoluted and sometimes even confusing. I skipped over most of the initial parts that describe the point of view of Eiji (their target). I presume you have a good reason to insist so much on developing that character and those around him. I just did not find that reason yet. Yet I am not that surprised in the change of style. Judging by the publishing date, this story stretched across about five years.

Overall the impression I got so far is that somehow you aim a situation where Akatsuki meets Naruto and possibly even recognize him as the Nine-Tails container. Add Sasuke to the mix and the potential is even more explosive. Especially if Toby/Madara is around. I'll just have to wait and see though.

Overall it has been a job well done so far. Keep up the good work.
mistralle chapter 13 . 9/6/2010
Oh, I liked your universe very much! And I'm sooooo glad you haven't abandoned it! I'll be waiting for future chapters patiently, believe it!
Jen chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
I'm really enjoying this story-I just read it straight through. Your original characters are amazing and feel very real. I hope you will post more!
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »