Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Review for Chapter 15 and some chapters before

- "This could only end in tears" comes to mind for the situation in Cloud, those men are absolutely CRAZY - Cloud would use their rebellion as a pretext to take their kid away.

- I have a feeling that some adorable OCs introduced in Apartment Mangaer are going to die in this story cause this is a sequel. I'm still ;_; over DigitalTart's sequel to her One Small Kindness, which made her AU an AU and not a 'fixit' afterall.

- I haven't read this series in a long time, I think I read this chapter or some before it for the first time - still as enjoyable as I remembered - I'm actually choosing to read this during my downtime instead of catching up the Naruto series from Kazekage Rescue up to whatever it is now!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
For me, the part where she was asking permission wasn't so much giving power, as being unintentionally rude/mocking - never ask for permission if you don't intend to require permission.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Sasuke is so dumb sometimes, a big sister to slap sense into him is what he needs.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
About to start reading this and I just have to ask, does your title have anything to do with Molière's le médecin malgré lui?
ksecc1 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I appreciate your obsession with proper grammar. And I also appreciate how you look into how your characters' heads work. Thanks for writing this.
eneath chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed reading this story.
Don't know if you're going to continue this, and if not, then it's just too bad it ended with a cliffhanger, but it was nice to read and well written.
XxAnimelover3612xX chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Oh and this just HAD to be the last one at the moment. Bravo, bravo
XxAnimelover3612xX chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Sasuke is being a duck ass!
Why didn't I notice before?
Other than that I LOVE the story
kurokazeryuu chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Interesting story. Please update soon. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2013
If you start a story then you should finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
The only thing I don't like is how you're potraying Itachi. I know he played the part of the villain until the truth all came out, and you probably didn't know back when you wrote this... but still. I don't like it. Itachi isn't arrogant like the rest of the clan either. It's just... you're portraying Itachi as this horrible person, and he's not! It just bothers me.
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
At first, I was all for Yukiko x Kakashi, but after reading the last few chapters I'm leaning toward Yukiko x Seichi. They've got Ame in common, too. And because I'm a sap, I'm rooting for more romance soon. ;)

Dammit I can't believe no one considered the idea of Uchihas that Itachi could have missed on the night of the massacre, the ones out on missions... thou art brilliant. Honestly.

Update soon!
Ninjagirl2211 chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Hmmm...it was mentioned before that Akaro was one of the Uchiha out of the village when the massacre happened. I wonder if that will have any more significance, since he was one of your supporting characters from Way of the Apartment Manager.
zeonista13 chapter 15 . 5/17/2013
Well, here we are at the breaking point. I am looking forward to the continuation of this story!
zeonista13 chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
Somehow I was not bothered by fan service. :) Yeah, Naga needs more work on the whole interaction with civilians thing. Sasuke was cute, for once, despite his need to glower some. Eiji discovered that domestic opposition to his schemes was more of a problem than he thought. Heh, hiding stuff from the wife will never turn out alright, Eiji. :) Eiji also suffers from the limitations of his own POV. His postulation that nobody bought into propaganda was charmingly naive, and dangerous wishful thinking. The whole point of propaganda is that it IS persuasive and motivational. Even the ones who complain the most about propaganda are usually making propaganda of their own.
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »