Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
I'm glad your back! I think my favorite part of the chapter was the "interrogation" scene. Thoguh Yukiko and Seichi conversation runs a close second.
lizyeh2000 chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
Thanks for updating! Awesome battle!
Gerbilfriend chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
Thank you for updating and just go at your own pace ;)
Aracertariel chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
This story hasn't been updated in about three years. You should really consider fixing that. Other than that, I really love this story. The dynamics between the characters is engaging, and I'm particularly enjoying Naruto and Sasuke's interactions. I'm also kind of impressed by how well you're doing keeping three separate storylines going.
Runadaemon chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
Interesting. It looks like you haven't updated in years, but it's still an interesting story. I like Naga, and your other OC, but sometimes it takes me a few minutes to place a character, and maybe some descriptive words would help. I know 'ice eyes' helped immensely to remember The Assassin. Sasuke's an annoying brat who's obviously complex but it doesn't make me want to whip his bottom any less. Thanks for writing!
Pugslover chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
...Please update...please? Pretty please?
SophieNewman chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
... It's been three years...
fannut chapter 15 . 6/26/2015
And you leave this here! I know this story hasn't been updated in 3 years, but since there seem to have been nearly as long breaks before I'm gonna hold out some hope. Please don't disappoint.
LostDeviljho chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
This... this isn't dead, is it?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
A hiatus of 3 years after a major cliffhanger of "Ambush" makes me suspect that a major character is about to be killed off. The Order of Phoenix wasn't that much longer than Goblet of Fire - but it was the first time a major character (and not Red-Shirt-Cedric) was killed off - the 3 years was the author mulling over pulling the trigger!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Cloud is stupid, trying to kidnap woman and children will piss off even non-parties, and stressed women give birth to unhealthy babies. It would be easier to have one of their own willing women seduce a man with a bloodline they wanted.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
It sucks when I wake up too early from dreams where i was about to taste something new, or find out the ending of a movie that only existed in my dream.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
/and he dug his thumbs in, searching for the carotid arteries to slash or the trachea to crush/

Sasuke is a super screw-up kid and Tani Midori should have been afraid of him instead of Naruto.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
even as a little girl I notice how often James Bond's girlfriends end up dead in the movies - so agreeing with Yukiko's rule about not dating dead eyed assasins
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
4) Kakashi doesn't have a bloodline limit that lets him reach for things when his limbs feel like jello - Naga is used to moving when her body is funhouse mirror distorted.
642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »