Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
SophieNewman chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
... It's been three years...
fannut chapter 15 . 6/26/2015
And you leave this here! I know this story hasn't been updated in 3 years, but since there seem to have been nearly as long breaks before I'm gonna hold out some hope. Please don't disappoint.
LostDeviljho chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
This... this isn't dead, is it?
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
A hiatus of 3 years after a major cliffhanger of "Ambush" makes me suspect that a major character is about to be killed off. The Order of Phoenix wasn't that much longer than Goblet of Fire - but it was the first time a major character (and not Red-Shirt-Cedric) was killed off - the 3 years was the author mulling over pulling the trigger!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
Cloud is stupid, trying to kidnap woman and children will piss off even non-parties, and stressed women give birth to unhealthy babies. It would be easier to have one of their own willing women seduce a man with a bloodline they wanted.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
It sucks when I wake up too early from dreams where i was about to taste something new, or find out the ending of a movie that only existed in my dream.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
/and he dug his thumbs in, searching for the carotid arteries to slash or the trachea to crush/

Sasuke is a super screw-up kid and Tani Midori should have been afraid of him instead of Naruto.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
even as a little girl I notice how often James Bond's girlfriends end up dead in the movies - so agreeing with Yukiko's rule about not dating dead eyed assasins
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
4) Kakashi doesn't have a bloodline limit that lets him reach for things when his limbs feel like jello - Naga is used to moving when her body is funhouse mirror distorted.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Rereading this post reveal about Itachi's motive...
A Guy Named George chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
Has this been abandoned then? It always happens to the good original fics. :'(
Cat at Dusk chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Good story. Less interesting than the prequel imo - too much focus on Eiji, whom I don't particularly like, and not enough on Yukiko, whom I do. But still, good stuff. Keep writing!
lizyeh2000 chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Shaunee Altman chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
Thanks for two-year old cliffhanger :-/
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
I can't decide whether he's doing this for the mission, actually interested Yukiko, or simply likes to see her squirm xD he sure is hard to pin down
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »