Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
AznPuffyHair chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
oh... Naruto is so going to get his ass kicked if he got found out like half way through the trip. If it's the earlier half, then he probably will just get a scolding... but the later half, hehe, he's getting his ass fried

Still, good job! I still remember another member of Yukiko's genin team... can't remember who though, adn i'm too lazy. But oh well

UPDATE SOON!.
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Whe! The boys are bonding! So cute. And so funny, Sasuke overhearing only part of the conversation and getting the entirely wrong idea about what's going on! _
siriuslynow chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
Wow...this is just way too good! All of it was in character and it was just wonderful and just...wow...

Hold on give me a minute to process...

There. Okay I simply LOVED your other story "The Way of the Apartment Manager" and I simply adore this too. Very well written and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait to see what Naruto has planned for us and exactly how Sasuke's going to react to it. Will they get caught by Yukiko before "it" actually happens?

Update soon! I'm really looking forward to it!
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
oh no, Naruto and Sasuke are trying to sneak into one mission thinking it’s a totally different mission! Oh, this is gonna be fun!
cfox chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Nice to see it updated . I hope you have Tsukime wake up and help train Sasuke, I would love to see that happen . You are managing to keep them well in chacter as well as making the Ocs beliveable. To many fics have OC's that are more poweful them the main stars of the story.

looking forward to the next part.
Guile chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Awesome chapter.

Normally, I'm not a big fan of Sasuke, but I do like how you write him and Naruto in this one. And the chibi-ninjas going off to follow Yukiko on a mission? Good times.
ree'rhea chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Ah another brillant chapter! I'm all excited to see what's gonna happen next. I'm definitely enjoying Kakashi in this story he's written really well - just hook him up with Iruka and I'll be extremely happy (this is only a suggestion not to be taken seriously). The way Sasuake is written is really good too, I've never really liked him but this makes me sympathise with him more.
Lunair chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Again, very well-written! I'm glad to see another chapter from you, it's been a while since you last updated. :)

What worked for me? Well, the interaction between Naga and her mother for a start. Taizen cares for Naga, even if she only shows it in her own quiet, subtle way. Taizen's motherly affection for her daughter offers a direct contrast to Eiji's assumption that shinobi are emotionless killing machines; it proves that most shinobi do, in fact, possess feelings and have relationships like other humans. Also, I always enjoy how you portray the antagonists in your story as more than just two-dimensional characters. You give them a personality with both good and bad traits, to make them more ambiguous and less like a black-and-white villain. It's easy to sympathize with Eiji and understand his dislike for the shinobi system.
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
_ (sings) Naruto is planning sneaky! Poor Sasuke...but at least in this story, he doesn't seem power hungry and obsessed to kill his brother. _'' UPDATE SOON! .-;
Makokam chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
M... goo chapter. You covered alot of ground and I like how Sasuke and Naruto are going at it already.

What didn't work for me, though, is that we didn't get to spend much time with anyone. Though we did spend enough time with them. I like Kakashi, btw, in this story as much as in canon. ... Question! If Itachi is in Akatsuki, which he may not be yet, then, even if Yukiko is going in the opposite direction as Kakashi, they're all going to end up at the same place, correct? Which should be interesting... though, I figure you planned it like that anyway _

Worked and didn't... don't know. I think it all worked out rather well

uhm... ABRUPT ENDING!

MAkokam out
Redeyed chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
is it just me, or do u leave us readers at a cliffhanger every chapter? this one took u so long to update! nevertheless, it was still good. the beginning of the chapter confused me though; i know u warned us, but i still got confused with the ocs, but as long as i understand the main plot, i will continue reading and reviewing ur story. update faster!
Incompetence chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Wow, impressive. Indeed your story is completely breath-taking. The moment I stared reading your story, I became trapped in the abyss of words. Might I say, a job well done!

-Incompetence
wdango chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
What worked : The chapter.

What didn't work : Delay of update.

Why : Almost forgot the story, had to re-read.
Catty chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Hah, love the budding Sasuke/Naruto friendship. It really seems to fit both their personalities.
blackrose113 chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
haha. sasuke and naruto together are so kawaii! like brothers! this was a great chapter. too bad sasuke got confused about the mission though...
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »