Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
Heaven help Iruka if Sasuke and Naruto become friends and team up for a prank gampaign before Yukiko gets back. Will we see the outcome of Iruka's attempt to kill Kakashi?
Starshinesoldier chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
X3 You update! Hurray! I was afraid that this story was dead. :3 do my eyes decive me? Sakura is Naruto's friend? XD
Nosferatum chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Your story is marvellous! And having original 'Naruto' series serve as just background you've done a great deed. Yukiko is really alive character so as everyone else.

'The Guardian in Spite of Herself' and 'The Way of the Apartment Manager' could (and should) be treated as perfectly original novels not fics. If it sounds bad for you, sorry - I intended to make this a comliment of your writing skills :)

And I like the way you've made Yukiko keep her promise to Sarutobi ~_

One thing just refuses to leave my head: Eiji and his relatives as being described in chapter 3 will play considerable role and I could not help but wonder what could it be. Surely man with such ambitions will not be left alive by hidden vilages but... Seems something is more comlicated.

As for your last question about which story part is better and which is not - they all are just in place. And they are perfect :)

Waiting for update. (Without any patience _)
White Alchemist Taya chapter 4 . 5/4/2006

so cool!

you are a really good writer.

i love your works.

update soon!~
Sierra-Falls chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
So... Kakashi is really an enigma of a character in the relationship department. Is he just flirting with Yukiko just for kicks, or is this the rogue's roundabout way of expressing genuine interest? In the previous story, you pretty much had me believing that he was bi, flirting with Iruka and all that. I know that you've placed Iruka's age as several years below Yukiko's and the fact that you've stated that Kakashi is the same age as Yukiko... But sometimes I just go waffy over a very few Kaka/Iru ships. And is anything else going to happen with Naga and her Grass nin? Update soon, ne?
Ikabi chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
Now I am itching to find out what happens next, especially with Naruto and Sasuke coming along for the ride.
ElfPrincessKitty chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
I just finished reading both of your stories, and I must say that I am impressed. Your OC is completely awesome, and the relationships that all of the characters have are believeable and enjoyable. I cannot wait for your next chapter!

Clayr chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
Fuahh. Man. You've really upped the ante with this one - Itachi and Akatsuki definitely make for a bit more excitement than a story based around the Chuunin exam. Your writing continues to be awesome; I'll be following this eagerly.
Meri Kaisla chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
"Oh, fine. I'm going to get your mother and then we'll see who laughs."

o_O ooh, that sounds scary... Loved the Yukiko-Sasuke-Naruto Big First Encounter part :)
AznPuffyHair chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
oh... Naruto is so going to get his ass kicked if he got found out like half way through the trip. If it's the earlier half, then he probably will just get a scolding... but the later half, hehe, he's getting his ass fried

Still, good job! I still remember another member of Yukiko's genin team... can't remember who though, adn i'm too lazy. But oh well

Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Whe! The boys are bonding! So cute. And so funny, Sasuke overhearing only part of the conversation and getting the entirely wrong idea about what's going on! _
siriuslynow chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
Wow...this is just way too good! All of it was in character and it was just wonderful and

Hold on give me a minute to process...

There. Okay I simply LOVED your other story "The Way of the Apartment Manager" and I simply adore this too. Very well written and keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can't wait to see what Naruto has planned for us and exactly how Sasuke's going to react to it. Will they get caught by Yukiko before "it" actually happens?

Update soon! I'm really looking forward to it!
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
oh no, Naruto and Sasuke are trying to sneak into one mission thinking it’s a totally different mission! Oh, this is gonna be fun!
cfox chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Nice to see it updated . I hope you have Tsukime wake up and help train Sasuke, I would love to see that happen . You are managing to keep them well in chacter as well as making the Ocs beliveable. To many fics have OC's that are more poweful them the main stars of the story.

looking forward to the next part.
Guile chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Awesome chapter.

Normally, I'm not a big fan of Sasuke, but I do like how you write him and Naruto in this one. And the chibi-ninjas going off to follow Yukiko on a mission? Good times.
659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »