Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
YES! ANOTHER UPDATE! _ (sigh) Sasuke doesn't trust anyone...I should get Naruto beat him up first! _' Well it's good that they didn't fight while Yukiko was away and mess up the room. _' UPDATE SOON! .-;
ree'rhea chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
another fantastic chapter. i really liked Naruto's jabbering at Sasuke and that Naruto calmly steamrolls over the fact that Sasuke just lost his family.

Kurenai's outfit - I've always wondered over that myself.
Serenader chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
*whacks Sasuke with a paper fan* Bad boy. No hurting Naruto's feelings. _ Hope Yukiko doesn't die on this mission, or get severely injured.
Lord Vicious of the Azure Sky chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Good stuff! But, I want to make one point clear. Shouldn't Sarutobi have the sense to send some higher rank shinobi after such obviously powerful nuke-nin? Especially,(no offense to Yukiko) since I get the feeling that these guys will outclass most ninja pretty easily? And when are Sasuke and Naruto going to have another 'interaction?' Please update soon(er)!
Bob the Almighty chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Heh. So much for a *simple* mission if they're going up against Akatsuki. And, if I'm not mistaken, isn't Orochimaru still with them at this point if Itachi hasn't joined up yet?
SkyblueSunshine chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
um..I think I loved this entire chapter!

I do wish Sasuke had more interaction with Yukiko, as well, some parts of it are a little boring - too much description inbetween dialogue, i'd guess

ex:

""Yukiko," he responded, laying his pen down on his account book and turning his chair to face her. His deep-set eyes were quizzical, and faintly disapproving. "I thought we'd already agreed that you should look into salted rainbow fish when you visit Sky Country"..

and so on

It's terrific that we know so many details of their interaction, but i hope there'd be less description.

It's really cool how you give us an inside look on the missions, planning, and life in the shinobi village!
Redeyed chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
again, this chapter was well done,(neat twist!) and i hope to see more of the plot ur beginning to reveal. however, isn't the country lightening country, not sky country? the kages are named after the country, and the kage of cloud village is raikage. i may b wrong, but i just wanted to point that out. the detail doesn't affect ur work though, it's still a very good read.
E.A.V chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Has anyone written you lately of what an amazing writer you are? Amazing, simply amazing.
Celira chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Seichi's card quirk makes me happy; I'm looking forward to seeing how to flesh his character out. Sasuke's reaction to Naruto was spot-on, as was vice-versa; Naruto's slightly different from the norm (which is not at all a bad thing, considering fandom norms) but perfectly in character for this story, the added influence of a loving older sister taken into account. Kakashi and Naga are perfect; I love your original characters to pieces, have I mentioned? They're distinctly unique and retain their personalities.

...right, that's about it, I think. I look forward, as always!
Makokam chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Well Shit.

In case you havn't caught on yet, the first line is my initial, end of story reaction. Always.

Anyway, this was a good chapter. I look forward to what happens with... everything. I look forward to seeing how Naruto and Sasuke continue to intereact, and if they'll beat the tar out of eachother and drive both of them to first and second spots in class.. or if they'll ignore each other and end up at top and bottom.

Which seems to be the only way they'd get to be on a team together... Just a thought if you decided to continue this all the way to whee the manga starts so that we can fully see all the changes.

Kakshi's scene was good... I just wonder if you were implying that the book actually contains images...because I'm fairly certain it's just uhm... erotica... for lack of a better word.

I'm curious to find out if Itachi and Akatsuki, and by parallel, Kakahshi team and Yukiko team, will meet.

Ah well I've got stuff to do and you have your review.

Makokam out.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
I have to ask: Are Seichi's cards his primary weapon? Because using a playing card as a makeshift shuriken would be so cool! I really hope the team doesn't encounter Orochimaru and Itachi, not to mention any other members of Akatsuki we know of, before the team knows they're part of the organization. I don't fancy their odds of surviving this mission if that happens.
shadylion chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Hi... nice chapter!

It would be nicer if you used some of the lesser developed characters from the manga/anime, say like Hayate or Genma or even Mizuki, instead of using more OCs. It's been a while since I read your first book, and it's getting a little hard to keep track of everyone! _
Kuzosama chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
o.o nice...
Raose chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
This is great, i love the characters and the details. You've put a lot of effort into this fic and it shows. It's an amazing story!
kitty demon chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
i really liked your apartment manager story and i like the begnning of this one too, please update soon!
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »