Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
Redeyed chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
is it just me, or do u leave us readers at a cliffhanger every chapter? this one took u so long to update! nevertheless, it was still good. the beginning of the chapter confused me though; i know u warned us, but i still got confused with the ocs, but as long as i understand the main plot, i will continue reading and reviewing ur story. update faster!
Incompetence chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Wow, impressive. Indeed your story is completely breath-taking. The moment I stared reading your story, I became trapped in the abyss of words. Might I say, a job well done!

-Incompetence
wdango chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
What worked : The chapter.

What didn't work : Delay of update.

Why : Almost forgot the story, had to re-read.
Catty chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Hah, love the budding Sasuke/Naruto friendship. It really seems to fit both their personalities.
blackrose113 chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
haha. sasuke and naruto together are so kawaii! like brothers! this was a great chapter. too bad sasuke got confused about the mission though...
Wolfkun chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
As long as details fit within your story and the characters are close to canon I wouldn't worry about details. I think your writing is some of the best on the site and I enjoy it. I just am not a HP fan. Keep up the great work. Btw, I love Naruto's exciteable dialogue.
YamiKitsuneKami chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
oo i liked the entire chapter and i cannt wait for the next so update again soon ne
White Blossoms chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Hmm good chapter. So the trades have a ninja on there side, won't that make it difficult for them to kill him. If its him they want to kill that is. The coversation between Kakashi and Yukiko was typical, but for Sasuke to over hear only half way through it and asume things is so his character, so yay for you. Cool chapter, cant wait to see where this goes its getting good! Update when you can.

White Blossoms
reighost chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
oh god... stupid naruto! lol he's draging sasuke into a stupid mess!
E.A.V chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun!

I absolutely love this story.

Thank you so~ much for writing!
RockBane chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Great chapter! Can't wait to read the adventures that the two boys will get into! You're doing a great job with this story and hope you believe it! See you later, bye for now!
een nihc chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Another great chapter. Hm... Ginji seemed like a wise and courteous man to me and he had some backgrounds in being a shinobi. I'd like to read more about him.

I love the interaction between Naga and her mother. It's touching to see how her mother cared for her.

Wow, and Kakashi promised to teach Sasuke! He not the kind of man who made promise easily. That's really something coming from him.

As usual, looking forward to more updates and kick-ass fight scenes )
scythe195 chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
And, as usual, with each chapter you maintain the ability to gain more and more of my respect for this amazing story and your absolutely enthralling writing style. :)

I have enjoyed reading the new chapter very much. I cannot wait to see how things play out with Naruto and Sasuke following Yukiko around. This looks to be quite intriguing with all the mischief brewing. I also really like how you have made Eiji's character out to be, very well done, in my opinion. I like how you have set up humanity into the mix, conflicting for Yukiko in the future perhaps? I also truly enjoy his brother, Ginji. Another very well made OC.

I have pondered one thing though, I remember reading that you were considering romance in this sequel. Now, please don’t get me wrong, I like the story just the way it is (read: obsessively love the story), but if you still are, I had pondered who might be considerable from what has been shown so far.

So far I have found two candidates for Yukiko, one would be Kakashi, and the other your new OC Seichi. However, both seem, none the less, still quite questionable. So, anyway, I suppose I am quite curious to hear what your standing on romance in this story currently is.

Still eagerly awaiting the next installment.

-Scythe195
LuoLiBei chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Awesomeness. I'm not feeling very intellegent at the moment so I can't tell you what worked or not. :) Instead I will tell you I was very happy to see you updated and I think your Sasuke and Naruto are the most adorable kids and have the best interactions. :) Poor Sasuke burning the soup. How exactly does one burn a liquid? I don't know how real miso is, but the kind I had involved adding miso paste to hot water and dropping in some tofu and onions. :) These crazy ninjas, trusting little kids with sharp objects and stoves... I feel the need to go review Kakashi's age in your story now that you've mentioned it being "off" but since I didn't notice it obviously couldn't have matter that much to me. :) I was a little confused at the beginning, but I'm going to blame that on foolishly choosing not to check where the story left off to remind me of what as going on. Well written as always, no mistakes I noticed, and the plot is ever growing more interesting. Keep on writing!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
Oh boy, Yukiko's mission just got alot harder. the odds are good Naruto and Sasuke will cause problems, but they could also be ignored if Yukiko gets caught and free her since anyone would assume they were normal kids.
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »