Reviews for The Guardian in Spite of Herself
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
even as a little girl I notice how often James Bond's girlfriends end up dead in the movies - so agreeing with Yukiko's rule about not dating dead eyed assasins
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
4) Kakashi doesn't have a bloodline limit that lets him reach for things when his limbs feel like jello - Naga is used to moving when her body is funhouse mirror distorted.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Rereading this post reveal about Itachi's motive...
A Guy Named George chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
Has this been abandoned then? It always happens to the good original fics. :'(
Cat at Dusk chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
Good story. Less interesting than the prequel imo - too much focus on Eiji, whom I don't particularly like, and not enough on Yukiko, whom I do. But still, good stuff. Keep writing!
lizyeh2000 chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Shaunee Altman chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
Thanks for two-year old cliffhanger :-/
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
I can't decide whether he's doing this for the mission, actually interested Yukiko, or simply likes to see her squirm xD he sure is hard to pin down
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Yum, hot assassin dude. Their interaction will be interesting.
kimchi759 chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
Mrgh. I really enjoyed reading the previous story, but the sequel is...irksome. First of all, the fact Naruto and Sasuke successfully exited the village as Academy students? Very, very unlikely. Genma not recognizing Naruto or Sasuke (but particularly the former considering his past role in Minato's elite guard)? Just as, possibly even more, unlikely. The lack of any real dressing down for exiting the village without permission and endangering an assigned mission and thereby the covers and lives of the undercover shinobi? Not okay. The lack of respect Sasuke gives Yukiko, much less anyone else? So beyond not okay. If he's going to be a soldier, as that's technically his future, he needs to acknowledge the chain of command, and beyond Yukiko being an authority figure, he's risking the success of a Konoha mission handed down by the Hokage. If they weren't a jinchuuriki and (one of) the last Uchiha, as well as being children, the consequences would be severe punishments, and they need to know this life isn't a joke. Urgh. So. Frustrating.
winddemon199 chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
I cracked up at what Sasuke did
Astiar chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
*raise eyebrow* thats a name I didn't expect to see so soon.

Anyway I had this mental image of the Chunin exams and the sand siblings renting a room in her hotel. In my thoughts she threw a fit about being a ninja not a therapist for mentally unstable children. Lol _
Laweren chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Awh! I liked it! The fact that there will be someone for Sasuke to relate to... makes me happy.
:) Keep it up!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
I hate how when a story starts getting really good, and suspenseful to boot, it people don't update! :( It was so good! Now I'm disappointed...
Yorozuya chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
QQ

Abandoned fics... it's so good too.

Really love your OCs and how their interactions with the main characters are changing things. Still pretty early but I can definitely see changes happenly, and realistically too.
644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »