Reviews for Someone to Call Home
verity candor chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh, this is just lovely. The perfect coda to the book. C:
demented cookies chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
so cute. i like it.
kuasimodo28 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Absolutely beautiful. Just how I imagined their live together to be! Great great job! more please!
shiiki chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Well, I was quite delighted to see you'd dabbled in Fire and Hemlock fanfic, for I've just read the book and am now in fanfic-hungry phase. :D I love how Tom and Polly talk in metaphors; it really is a characteristic trait of theirs in the book, isn't it? Anyway, this was a lovely read!
akira rae chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Please write more Polly/Tom fanfics!
Piggysama chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Aw, that's sweet. I last read Fire and Hemlock a long, long time ago...but reading this made me remember some of it. (I want to read it again now. :D)
Aliora chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
*bursts into tears*

FIRE AND HEMLOCK FIC! I thought I'd never see it, and yet here some is, a beautiful, neat and perfect little moment that captures them beautifully, a few years down the track. You've done marvellously here with your Tom-voice, and the dialogue between them was fantastic as well. Congratulations on a wonderful piece - I'm so very happy I stumbled upon it.
EvaliaPoison chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This is really good! I lke your writing style...continue!*laughs* I luv Fire and Hemlock *sighs*

Evalia
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Heartwarming. Great job! _
Billie the Fish chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ah... very sweet. I wish there were more fics about Fire and Hemlock, I love the book. You write Polly and Tom really well, especially in relation to each other, in the way i think we all wish they had got round to being like in the book... well written, i love it.
froth-onion chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
It's...beautiful! Tom and Polly are so in character. Congratulations!
MW chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
gushy... oh so gushy...

you have made DWJ fans proud :D
Nyeren chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Aww...*goes gooshy and squees for in-character fluff* That was quite lovely. You have both the characters acting perfectly, which is positively delightful. Hurrah!
CarminaBurana1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
It's beautiful! The only good Polly/Tom fic I've read so far! They're both IC and lovely...great work.
la luciole chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I love this. The dialogue is great - just right for Polly and Tom.