Reviews for Bullet Proof
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
I liked the ending.
RebbieChan chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
This was amazing! The story was great, it was well writin and everyone was always in character. I loved this.
la mer chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I know it's ridiculous to read this since I don't even know the anime 'witch hunter robin' but I miss your writing so much and I know All That I've Got by heart now so I had to try something else. And (which is even more ridiculous) I like this story - a lot. Seriously, I have no idea who Robin is and I have no idea who Amon is but I really want them to be together. Stupid, isn't it? Anyway, I hope you're working on the next All That I've Got chapter. I'm having a shitty week so far and an update would help a lot. Anyway, I have to read what happens to Robin...
Mary chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
I loved this story! Honestly, stop criticizing yourself so much. It was great! The ending was so sweet! I loved it! Your plot was great too! It doesn't matter if it was kinda, sorta predictable, this story had me hooked from beggining to end. I loved your OC's. You made them fit in with the WHR characters and background so well and nothing seemed out of place. You made them seem very realistic too. Nobody was OOC. I hope you write another WHR fanfic soon because I'm dying to read it!
N.D chapter 9 . 9/6/2007
Nice!
Lelay chapter 9 . 10/2/2006
It was nicely written. I loved the plot. Granted I didn't think Amon would be so cold after he shot Robin. Also it left me somewhat confused at the end where Robin saw Amon in the hallway. I didn't quite understand that or how Jung managed to escape Amon. Or how Amon actually shot the real robin.
Batya chapter 9 . 7/28/2006
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY!

just me type of fic._ my only comment although i wouldnt call it a flame. if this had been my story robin probably would have stumbled in and somehow revealed the other to be a fake. thats just what i would have done but i still loved the fic

happy writing
Michiyo Inue chapter 9 . 4/24/2006
This was so awesome!OMFG this was great I mean I read the whole thing through in like two days (stupid school) but it was awesome! man I loved it! anyhow, question for yah, are you german? jus wondering because of the refrences and such, and the grammar lol! well continue on!

michy
Lady Rurouni chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
Your ending is certainly not "totally sucky nor was it fantastic beyond belief.

However, it was real - that is good; that is a greater achievement.

WHR has a down-to-earth sense to it despite the fasntasy elements to the story. Not all chapters closed with a happy ending. Not all "bad guys" are put behind bars nor do "good guys" always have a happy ending. Very often, the endings come in shades of grey.

The ending of your story is very much in character to the canon. That is hard to achieve and admirable as the relationship between Amon and Robin managed to turn out believeable.

I have enjoyed your fanfiction very much. Thank you.
Sakura Tsukiyo chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
The ending was good! I enjoy reading this too! _ I guess it was predictable, but it's still good. I don't have any ideas for you...

Anyway, I love this story!
Sakura Tsukiyo chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about this story! I'm so sorry if I haven't been around too much! Been really busy at school and there were so many stories that I was reading and I lost track! I haven't read Chapter 2 yet (because I'm at school and the teacher might see what I'm doing). I'll be sure to read this story soon... _

Do you still remember me?
FranWi chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I really like this story so far and your writing style!
theevilashleyness chapter 9 . 3/14/2006
that was pretty good
silvermoon8573 chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
The ending was anti-climatic. Amon should have suffered more and be forced to realize he made a mistake. Robin shouldn't have forgiven him so easily either. Of course he shot her but and she forgave him for that, but what about him not visiting her in the hospital? It was a good story though. :)
GambitsRogue chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
omg I just read all the chapters today. Amazing job I love it so much! The ending was perfect in every way.