Reviews for Hunch
Pooja is right!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Loved it!
CaelumBlue chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This is one of the first fics I ever read, back when I first discovered fanfiction a couple years ago. Now that I've finally got an account here, I think it's high time I reviewed it.

I love this story. Pooja and Ryoo and the rest of the Naberrie family have intrigued me since I first saw the deleted scenes of AOTC, and I really like what you've done with them here. Your characterization of Pooja is brilliant, and the fleeting, wispy writing style you've employed is beautiful. The last two parts-when she sees Luke's holo and tells Ryoo-are just heartbreaking. It's a lovely piece of work, and one of my favorite Star Wars fics. Thank you for writing it. _
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Pooja is one smart cookie, lol. But seriously, I would think that will all the publicity Leia and Luke get that someone from the Naberrie family would step forward (this being after ROTJ of course) and say, "Um yeah you look like my daughter and I just found out she was married to Anakin Skywalker, so we're related." lol Oh and I really liked how you had Pooja have such a good memory, it's a helpful quality as a Senator. Nice job!
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This was amazing. Just flat-out amazing. It was the first Star Wars fic I've ever read, and I'm glad for that. I love your characterization of Pooja.
lady-orwell chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wonderful! I am facinated by the Naberrie fammiy, and am glad that you wrote a fic about them!

Off to add this story to my favorites list!

Lady orwell
Rebel.Dream.Tatooine.Ghost chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
wow, loved it.
a b chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
You're work is fantastic...your one of the best fanficiton writers I've come across...Perhaps something like this only of Ryoo?
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Stunning.
namjai chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I loved the idea of this, the people that Padme left behind piecing together her life, and someone coming to know of at least one of her chidren. You make Pooja (whom I know nothing about) a very vivid character; within just this short story, she makes an impression.

One point of confusion:

"She never joins the Rebellion. No one ever tells her they have joined the Rebellion, either - but she whispers her guesses and hunches to Ryoo..."

The wording made me think that Pooja was guessing at which senators were part of the Rebellion and that passing on her hunches led to them being brought down by the Empire, and she was glad about that. I had to re-read several times to figure out that she was aiding the Rebellion - at least, I'm pretty sure. That seems to match the rest of the story better, anyhow.
Calendar chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
So, I've read your fics before, and I've loved your fics before, but I've never fell quite so irreversibly in love with one of your fics before. This is going in my C2 archive, you're going in my Favorite Authors, and I'm adding you to my Author Alerts. This is... well, I'm crying. I think that says enough right there.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Please write more fics like this-about anything at all, just good like this one.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow.
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
hey. this is a unique story! i was slightly confused at first as some of the phrasing is a little odd, but really great. very simple but poignant. leaves a lasting impression. i love it. do write more.
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Hey, is this the start iof something more, or just a oneshot? If it is meant as a oneshot, you should contine it, its eally good!
Grace chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
This is a really great story! Very touching, and full of emotion. I love the last few lines! Hardly anyone writes stories aboout Padme's family, and their thoughts post ROTS. Great Job, keep writing!