Reviews for Gone
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Nice.
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
SO SAD OMG MY HEART IS TORN OUT OF MY CHEST GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Loved the part from Regulus's POV on the Muggles. It makes a lot of sense, actually. Really makes you wonder, who's right? who's wrong?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Yes, and the only way Sirius can be happy and certain he's free of the House of Black is to kill his shadow, by any means necessary. Even if it means risking his friend Remus's life.

What a pity that Sirius always has his shadow with him, even when Snape isn't around to remind him.
Grasspaw chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was so sweet and sad and well-written and... and... Oh, gosh, I can't even type coherently I'm so... Gah! I loved this.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great showing of this sort of scene, and I especially loved how you showed Regulus's thoughts:

"Never mind that Muggle-borns in the Wizengamot were trying to force through laws that would make traditional culture disappear. Never mind that protected magical spaces were shrinking every year as the Muggle world encroached on them. Sirius didn't care about any of that, because for him it was all about the exceptions-Lily Evans, maybe, or that Vance girl, or his half-blood friends, and if you disagreed with him, he took it to mean that you were just hateful and nasty and not compassionate. "
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
It is refreshing to see such a good fic that deals with their relationship. I think you wrote them very IC, and I don't care for Regulas usually but you made me care
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I've always imagined some dramatic fight, ending with Sirius' name being blown off, and him storming out. :)

This works too!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I know how much you love the House of Black, and it really shows in your work. The way you write Regulus is so incredible for someone who wasn't even alive through out the course of the series. The dinner table scene was fantastic. It shows us how every day is like, and it's no wonder that Sirius left the way he did. His father and brother tried to stop the fighting, but the only thing they did was delay the inevitable. Sigh.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This was pretty perfect. It really captured Sirius's family, but in a more realitic way than usual. I really like that you did it so that his dad and Regulus were okay. And I loved that you had him and Sirius actually getting along. Sweet. Loved James too in his little appearance. Very in character and wonderful, trying to be on both sides at once. I also like that it takes a long while before you actually say when in time this is, but we're very much able to guess by some actions and hints. Very well-written also. Going on favorites, definitely.
Domenic chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Going on favorites.

I loved how in the end, Sirius was begging Reg to leave with him, and Reg begging him to stay.
the lycans chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
oh, if only sirius found out how brave his brother was. Wonderful story.
iwishyourloveaway chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
aw :( what a sad story...

i love how you made sirius' family NORMAL. I mean sure his mum's mean but you can see his dad and his bro are decent people. :( wah its so sadd... I'm adding it to my faves!
Goldenlioness4 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That was a great one-shot. I really liked your Regulus and how he was characterized. He was very believable and the insight he had on Sirius' views about how for Sirius "it was all about the exceptions" - that was brilliant

And I liked the small interaction between the Marauders how though James understood how both his friends feel and James reassuring Sirius that he WILL talk to him...that was really sweet
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This was so sad but so beautiful! I really enjoyed it. Most fics don't portray the sibling relationship between Regulus and Sirius in a way that feels genuine. I am really impressed with how well you wrote that particular aspect of the story. Everything else was nicely done too. I especially liked Sirius' sensitivity to his mother's remark about werewolves.
shiiki chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh, this is a really powerful story! I think that was the first time I'd read a story that had Sirius and his mother arguing but didn't have his mother putting him down. It's an interesting idea, and I liked how you managed to make Regulus more 'human' (as opposed to Death Eater in-training) while still believing in some of the Death Eater propaganda.

Thank you for sharing this with us!