Reviews for A Guide to Dealing With Perfection
Mnemah chapter 1 . 6/3
Pretty sure this is going to be the best piece of HM fanfiction I've ever read. And I've read a lot. So glad I found this gem :)
Ancient Liddel chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Right now I'm at the beginning of this chapter and I can't stop laughing LOL I'm literally laughing and crying at the same time! It is sooooo hilarious! LOL
Continuing onward right now! :D
Jem Epacris chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
This is the funniest fanfic i've ever read, honestly! Haha, well done! Bravo! Bravo!
Jem Epacris chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
LMAO!

I almost died laughing! Great stuff, the intended 'Bible-like' phrases are so hilarious! I'm gonna love this.
TheBrokenQuill chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
YAY! You read Discworld! No wonder I thought you wrote like Terry Pratchett- refreshingly humorous!
Blank Ned chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
Fantasic. You had me at 'Mooses'.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
I'm not going to hesitate when I say this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read, and probably the funniest. XD

I loved it all: the cute characterization, the Evil!Doctor bits, Sakura and her Sunggle-Pumpkin, and now I want to go see a production of Toast! I think I died laughing when Rick & co. decided on Sakura's motives...that was gold. Absolute gold.

I'm kind of sad it's over...but then again, I'm happy because I got to read it all in its wonderfully silly and endearing completed form. Thank you so much for writing this; it's been a blast reading!
blo0p chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
Hi Rhianwen. :D It's Yuri from HMO~

I actually remember reading this fanfic long time ago, and I loved it a lot! Still do. But at that time, I didn't know that you were the author of this story. But yeah, you're one of my most favorite fanfic authors, I love eading your stuff and you rock.
Chatoyant chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
-cheers- I loved it! :)
HaruMei chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
...and then the Harvest Goddess came and forced Sakura Hyacinthia whatever to change her name to Amarylla or Amaryllis or some variant therof, because if I ever create a perfect-blonde-princess type character that's what I will name her, and she discovered, right after everyone in Mineral town fell in love with her without even seeing her, that she was a mythical princess, and the Harvest Goddess's long-lost daughter, leading to angst on the part of her Destined Bachelor that a princess or her Beauty and Etc will never love him.

My God, I love you.
angelette chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
Yay! A freaking godamn good fic with a happy ending!
o-kouseki-o chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
o.O Gourmet..? Wow.. lol nice story. It was all good xD Very funny, very humourous~!
Bahamuts AngelVII chapter 10 . 9/23/2006
YAY! *CHEER* i looved this story so much. It was hilarious. good job :]
GlinAuth chapter 10 . 9/4/2006
Woohoo! Chickens! Snuggle-Pumpkin! ROFLMAOWTIME
AppleGoddess chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
Great ending. I love how Karen completely ignored the fact that she was just as guilty as Rick was. Sakura and the Gourmet are a great pair, I must say. I loved this story to pieces. Hilarious, well written, and a joy to read. :) Definitely one of my favourite HM parodies to date.