Reviews for Reaching for a Distant Star
Evelyn silversnips chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Please please write more want to know what happens with roiben
Queen of Air and Darkness chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Okay, so I don't know if your still writing this because you haven't updated in FOREVER, but if you are please write more!
Olive chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
CONTINUE!ยก!
Ollie chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
This Is awesome! Keep going
ginger-sheepXD chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
gingersheepXD chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
damn girl, you have a gift :P

this is beautiful, IM always very critical of Roiben descriptions and scenes because well... He will be my husband one day but this was gorgeous!

continue please, please, please?
Abigale Holly Rice chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
please...keep going. this is actually really good. i read to many of these, xD GOOD JOB!
Amelia Ren chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Get typing! You can't leave it liek that! :[ I'll make an angry mob and..and...and we'll make cakes! D: Then we can bribe u! Get typing or no cakes!

:D

From ForeverADarkAngel x
i-am-a-warrior chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
omfg, good soo good
AndSheWasBeautiful chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
This is good so far! ;D

I like how you charachterised Corny, because when I think about it hard, he was my second favourite character. Unfortunatly he couldn't beat Roiben to the top.

Hell, no-one can beat Roiben! I am IN LOVE with him, so you better make me WISH WISH WISH I was Kaye like Holly Black does! ;D

Keep writing and update soon, because that was great!

Love YOU Loads,

xxLilMizCadyxx
blacklavish chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
CONTINUE WRIGHTING IT PLEASE THIS WAS AWESOME AND I LOVED IT! IT GOT ME SO INTO IT! BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE NAY OTHER CHAPTERS SO ILL BE WAITING SO PLEASE OH PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
iman anna chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
ausume loving it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I just kind of noticed that you really did get it right that after Tithe, Kaye wouldn't be able to see or speak with Roiben, at least for part of the book. You wrote this, and then when the flap summary and excerpt for Ironside came out, it said this was to happen. Not in the same way, but still...
leann chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
wonderful! keep writing please!
x.tears-n-roses.o chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I wanna know who it is... -tear, tear-