Reviews for The Right of It
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Cool story man! There are three kinds of fiction I like, when I'm not into action like super saiyans fighting or giant robots or something. Tragedies, Comedy, and Moral stories. This was the third category. And after all the horror and tragedy I read last night, this was a welcome departure.

I mean, not that it is really one of those stories. Don't know how else to categorize it though, so I call it moral story.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This story gave me the warm and fuzzies! There are so many fics out there where Danny''s secret is discovered and his life becomes horrible. It's nice to see one showcasing how humans are, in the end, essentially good .
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
No, this was good. Like a DP version of Spiderman 2 on the train. When they all covered for the 'kid that couldn't be older than mine'. This was awesome. If you know any others like this, where they cover for him, please let me know. 10/10
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I like the random people that didn't tell his secret. It made me smile like an idiot, a very happy idiot.
Dentro del Infinito chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Beautifully written. Thank you for this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Love the story! Very reminiscent of the train scene from Spiderman 2. And I absolutely adore the bit of random dialogue you have in your note at the end! XXD
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Awww! That was so sweet!
SPIDER MAN 2 MOMENT! XD
I really enjoyed that!
inevitableresonance chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
My heart just melted in a big puddle of goo. I've just started to really get in this Danny Phantom fandom (phandom?) a couple of weeks or so ago, and all the ones I've come across haven't really showcased stranger compassion. This was so refreshing. Good job, keep up the originality.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That was quick, you did a very different angle than what I was used to, most of the time writers choose to show the corruption of the world and how people turn him in for thrills or something. You went the other way and showed people showing compassion and helping a person who was doing good be able to not ruin their life because of a mistake. I'm truly impressed with that considering the genre it was in (Danny Phantom, otherwise known as got to catch them all, ghosts that is). Well you had a great idea and I just hope you keep coming up with them because that was nice.
Take the Good Person Test, it's the fourth result on a Google search of "Good Person Test."
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aww, this was so sweet! I love it. And the Twins (triplets?) were hilarious. ;)
Thanks for the story!
-Raz :D
Fiddlehoffer chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow. I loved this. It really brightened my day!
nycorrall chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Simply amazing.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Aww...Love it. Absolutely love it.
Samian chapter 1 . 7/29/2013