Reviews for The Right of It
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 7/27
OH COME ON
This was amazing! And helps me put back some faith in humanity :) (logic being that if it can happen in fiction, then why not in real life too?)
Boulder-West chapter 1 . 6/7
This. This god damned story. This is among some of the best literary pieces I have had the privilege to read. It inspires me to be like the civilians in this story. To help others, because it's the right thing to do, not because I'm paid to, or because it helps me. This story. Is. Awesome. Thank you for writing it. I find it unfair and unfortunate that I cannot do something like a super-favorite. Because this would be it.
This made me smile soooo much. Especially the end, my cheeks hurt so much from smiling.
This was amazing! I love this idea and the execution was brilliant. I especially like the nonchalant way the cameraman breaks his footage. Great job!
KillCipher chapter 1 . 1/15
Best one shot ever. Coolio
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Loved the story.
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
oh man oh man! I loved it, and you wrote EVERYONE really well and you succeeded in producing a decent OC, clap on the back my friend, clap on the back.
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This was excellent! I love every second of it!
Serulium chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
That sorry was amazing! I am grinning like an idiot right now. It was so sweet! I really liked how the cameraman ripped up the tape and how the big biker guy helped carry him. It makes me feel like everybody can work together when the need arises. I loved it!
Mabelton Lynn Pines chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
i realy liked it and it was really sweet
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I love it when people are awesome and not rolling masses of idiotic sheeP.
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I've gotta say, I'm a sucker for wounded hero stories. Beat 'em up within an inch of their lives, but for goodness's sake, give them a happy ending! Your story fit the bill perfectly. Thanks for showcasing the good qualities of the human race.
CupcakeFlake chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Wow, I really loved this oneshot! It was perfect. And those last two sentences really made me smile. Clever idea, told well. ]]]]
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 3/31/2015