Reviews for The Right of It
You dont say chapter 1 . 11/9
Haha! I loved this!
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 1 . 9/14
i found this story forever ago and i've kinda been low key looking for it again ever since because gosh this is great i love it great work
Lol chapter 1 . 9/5
I was reading, saw the camera man pull out his recording tape, and immediately went "oh fuck, Plasmius." Your way was more heartfelt.
Royal-Canadian-Flame chapter 1 . 1/29
Nice
Nough said

-R.C.F
Adrianna Agray chapter 1 . 1/25
Awesome story: )
Yes it's been over 10 years since you posted this. No I have no regrets that I have gone all the way through Danny Phantom fics and eventually found this amazing piece of fantastic and heartwarming amazingness. If you ever see this, know that if your talent was this good a decade ago you have to be phenomenal now!
Lambinator chapter 1 . 1/12
Wow.

Just wow.

In every other Danny phantom story, the depict the reporters and news crew as vultures, greedy people out for personal gain. In this story you've shown a new side that non of us never really acknowledge, and I'd be lying if I said this didn't pull at my heart strings. Beautiful, original and amazing.

You are a true genius, my friend.

Seriously, wow.
stop reading my pen name chapter 1 . 1/4
CRYING WHO IS CRYING CERTAINLY NOT ME.

On another note that was beautifully written, glad you made this.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I LOVE IT!
hiiiiii 3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
hehe I love it
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
OH COME ON
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This was amazing! And helps me put back some faith in humanity :) (logic being that if it can happen in fiction, then why not in real life too?)
Boulder-West chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This. This god damned story. This is among some of the best literary pieces I have had the privilege to read. It inspires me to be like the civilians in this story. To help others, because it's the right thing to do, not because I'm paid to, or because it helps me. This story. Is. Awesome. Thank you for writing it. I find it unfair and unfortunate that I cannot do something like a super-favorite. Because this would be it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
This made me smile soooo much. Especially the end, my cheeks hurt so much from smiling.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
This was amazing! I love this idea and the execution was brilliant. I especially like the nonchalant way the cameraman breaks his footage. Great job!