Reviews for The Right of It
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 1 . 10/26
This was excellent! I love every second of it!
Serulium chapter 1 . 7/7
That sorry was amazing! I am grinning like an idiot right now. It was so sweet! I really liked how the cameraman ripped up the tape and how the big biker guy helped carry him. It makes me feel like everybody can work together when the need arises. I loved it!
Mabelton Lynn Pines chapter 1 . 6/17
i realy liked it and it was really sweet
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 6/13
I love it when people are awesome and not rolling masses of idiotic sheeP.
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 5/31
I've gotta say, I'm a sucker for wounded hero stories. Beat 'em up within an inch of their lives, but for goodness's sake, give them a happy ending! Your story fit the bill perfectly. Thanks for showcasing the good qualities of the human race.
CupcakeFlake chapter 1 . 5/6
Wow, I really loved this oneshot! It was perfect. And those last two sentences really made me smile. Clever idea, told well. ]]]]
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 3/31
I loved this story:)
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Cool story man! There are three kinds of fiction I like, when I'm not into action like super saiyans fighting or giant robots or something. Tragedies, Comedy, and Moral stories. This was the third category. And after all the horror and tragedy I read last night, this was a welcome departure.

I mean, not that it is really one of those stories. Don't know how else to categorize it though, so I call it moral story.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This story gave me the warm and fuzzies! There are so many fics out there where Danny''s secret is discovered and his life becomes horrible. It's nice to see one showcasing how humans are, in the end, essentially good .
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
No, this was good. Like a DP version of Spiderman 2 on the train. When they all covered for the 'kid that couldn't be older than mine'. This was awesome. If you know any others like this, where they cover for him, please let me know. 10/10
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I like the random people that didn't tell his secret. It made me smile like an idiot, a very happy idiot.
Dentro del Infinito chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Beautifully written. Thank you for this piece, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Love the story! Very reminiscent of the train scene from Spiderman 2. And I absolutely adore the bit of random dialogue you have in your note at the end! XXD
Ruby 1334 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Awww! That was so sweet!
I really enjoyed that!
inevitableresonance chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
My heart just melted in a big puddle of goo. I've just started to really get in this Danny Phantom fandom (phandom?) a couple of weeks or so ago, and all the ones I've come across haven't really showcased stranger compassion. This was so refreshing. Good job, keep up the originality.