Reviews for Live for me
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
The ending scene was nice, and I liked how long you managed to go without letting spill which of the brothers was pregnant. Was that intentional?
unknownmagic chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
You should make Edward the uke when he is paired with Alphonse and when he let's pregnant, everyone Want's the baby which is a baby boy with Al's dark blonde hair and Ed's golden eyes. Alphonse is really protective and will kill or attack people who tried to attack Edward. They meet a girl with tri coloured hair and amethyst eyes. After 5 months Ed gives birth (Male pregnancies are shorter.) The girl is called Erin mouto sennen. The baby boy is called Illya Alexander Elric.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
THE END LMFAO IM NOT KIDDING IM LAUGHING SO HARD IM GONNA CRY!
RomiofAmestria chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
HAHAHAHA! Loved the ending! "AL, YOU BASTARD!"
8D chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! i loved it loved it loved it soo much! :DDDD

but i cant but point out that a woman can not get milk from her chest if she is not pregnant or have just given birth.
itsatruemiracle chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
so.

ed is PREGENANT.

and winry has a husband named HENRY.

and people find this story cute?

It's just too freakish.

o.O
XxChocoMelloxX chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
aw! so cute! al was kinda mean to ed at times and it made me cry a bit but it ended very well. i luv it!
Yuri-no-hana chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
So cute!

chu~
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Little goofs.
Damien-Damien chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Aw... 3 It was squishy and cute! I loved the omake. :D
Rei chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
You actually did make me cry at the end, like literally tears short-circuting my keyboard XD If you ever hear/download the song Lullabye for a stormy night by Vienna Teng, and then read the last of this story. Youll cry too. try it ;)
Horo-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
woh! what a cute fic my english isnt that incredibly good, too but i didnt see any major mistakes

ed was so sweet *lol*

i think there really was enough winry (i dont like her-_-), so this is even making me more happy. the last part was meean *rofl*

good job done *proud*

horo-chan
ThienHuong chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This has to be one of the best fics i've ever read! It's just soo adorable!
shu-chan77901 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
That was very kawii...I loved it
rldarling chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
CUTENESS!

don't write the authors note in another language!