Reviews for Our Cartography
catzlovecheeze chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
This is really good! The plot is original, and the story is well constructed. And this fisherman guy has me on edge now.
Great chapter!
WillaWombat chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
THIS IS AWeSOME UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I AM GOING INTO WITHDRAWL ALREADYYYY
KJun chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
I know it's been six years but I hold out hope that you will finish this story. It is awesome.

Kat
Whisper184 chapter 16 . 6/17/2012
I love this story! Zuko and Katara are in character, while still slowly warming towards each other. It's very descriptive and well writen. My favorite part was their miniture sparring exercise. This is a very good story! I can't wait to read more, so please update soon :)
Forget-Me-Not Writing chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
I really like this! I just have one question though: Is that the way it ends or does it continue? I'd love to read more of this! So great! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2011
I just wish this story would continue! :)
Serenity's Ghost chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
This story is going fantastically thus far. I imagine that this scene in particular must have been so difficult to write and I commend your work thus far.

I've been too lazy to review the past chapters so I'll just see if I can remember the comments. I like the fluidity and style of the prologue. The comedic nature of this story in the midst of all the tension makes it just so fantastic. Loving it thus far and awaiting the continuation.
blissedoutvixen chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
I totally had to look sextant up. Here's hoping it ends up on my SAT's or something :)
blissedoutvixen chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Freaky dream.
blissedoutvixen chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
I'm giggling my butt off, this is fab.
QueXseraXsera chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
This Zutara story is awesome! There's going to be more updates, right? my favorite chapter was the dream sequence I liked the nonsensical speech and the symbolism (which I sort of understood, but only beccause my brain has been worn out by my AP English class at school :D). Anyways, good job!
MoonTopaz chapter 16 . 10/27/2010
Please finish this story. /
HerGoldenWings chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
;o Zuko is a meany poo.

xD

God, I love this story a lot. :)
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 16 . 9/11/2010
i liked it. i can't wait to see the outcome.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 16 . 8/14/2010
i think she's just getting on his nerves.

update soon?,