Reviews for A Cherry Blossom Remedy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Good
Ryuuko Izawa chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Can u plz continue the story.
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i liked it, it was cute
bumike99 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I liked it have you thought about making it longer?
Chuni Luni chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
aw that was really sweet of sakura. was it just a friendly thing or was it something more? to me it seemed more friendly/sisterly. well take care!
Shigome chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
oh i thought that was so kawaii! i love sakura naruto pairings...sakura sasuke pairings are okay but naruto sakura pairings are so KAWAII! luved it.

shigome
Narf-for-the-Garthoc chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Cute and fluffy, I liked the premise, but there's tons more places you could go with it. The one reviewer was right when they said it was a decent beginning, but not really a complete thought.

Some notes for improvement: The scene transitions could use a bit of work. I understand jumping from one important beat to the next, but I felt that some of the "scenes" could be expanded and explored more fully and then given a better visual transition. For example, the first paragraph could have been expanded to better cover Naruto's illness and his feelings about missing out on a day to grow stronger and one step closer to Hokage. You could also have expanded a bit more on Sakura, since she kinda pops in out of nowhere and quite (overly) sympathetic. C'mon, she should at least be grumbling about babysitting and should certainly be grossed out by the pail o' vomit.

But for a first draft or run-through, it's pretty well written and fun to read. Just remember you could stand to flesh things out a lot more.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
love it!
D-Seer chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
You call this finished? I call it a good start... a begining. but not a complete story. nothing has been said or confirmed, not even Naruto's health, and the only things learned is 1)Sakura is, in fact, a part of Naruto's family, and 2)Sakura could be nicer than she lets on. So in reply to this story, I can't have an opinion, though I like what you have so far. Might want to put in the summary it's connected to Written Feelings.
Lily Vendrem chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
O neeto
BaaBaa chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Hm...Sakura was a little out of character, but it worked for the story so I liked it. It was sweet and fluffy without rotting my teeth. Will you write some more like this? After you're better of course. Hope you feel better soon!