Reviews for In Nomine Patris
hoo rin si que se contagio con la autoridad de sesshoumaru
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Awwwwwww! I love well-written, non-tragic stories like this! This brought a smile to my face.
I can actually imagine this happening in the series.
mirinea chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is so adorable and cute omfg 33 Love this very much w
krizue chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
lovely!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
OH! It's so cute!
Emerald Tsukino chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
i love the story keep writing
CelestialDragon423 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Most adorable story of Sess father/Rin mother ever writen in history! Mine just couldn't compare to how cute this is. Not only that, but it is cute and in CHARACTAR! I could never pull that off even in a million years. I wish I was that talented *bawls*

Overly Gealous authour

CelestialDragon423
tinyHedgehog chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
So touching. Beautiful.
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Yeah, this made me go 'aw', too. Love the ending. *G*

Btw, what does the title mean?

Thanks for sharing this with us. )
Kijarat chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Daw... I've never read much of Inuyasha (granted, I wasn't too aware of this site through the duration of my obsession with this show as my first serious anime), fic-wise, and virtually no Sesshoumaru/Rin stuff, but this is just waay, way too cute. You managed to keep the both of them in character while putting them in a situation that would usually bastardize their personalities completely, if done by most, really. :) Loved the way you handled everything, as usual.
fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
beautiful, very touching
Ichigo2491 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
this is just about the sweetest thing I've ever read for them! I made my mom read it, and she liked it too.
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
What a beautifully written story! Sesshoumaru stayed in character but you still go aw at the end!
Cyndi chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Such a sweet, perfect little story.