Reviews for In Nomine Patris
Kijarat chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Daw... I've never read much of Inuyasha (granted, I wasn't too aware of this site through the duration of my obsession with this show as my first serious anime), fic-wise, and virtually no Sesshoumaru/Rin stuff, but this is just waay, way too cute. You managed to keep the both of them in character while putting them in a situation that would usually bastardize their personalities completely, if done by most, really. :) Loved the way you handled everything, as usual.
fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
beautiful, very touching
Ichigo2491 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
this is just about the sweetest thing I've ever read for them! I made my mom read it, and she liked it too.
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
What a beautifully written story! Sesshoumaru stayed in character but you still go aw at the end!
Cyndi chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Such a sweet, perfect little story.
Al's-best-friend chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aw so adorable!

Ebony chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That was sweet and bueatiful.
krystalmaze chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
really good! so sweet! i loved this! ~_~! cute!
Silindro chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Smashing good story. I'll add it to the favorite's list so others can enjoy it as well.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
LadyRhiyana chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Aww... Am overdosing on the WAFF in this story. That last image of Sesshoumaru embracing Rin and the baby is just beautiful. I suppose it makes sense that he would take time to accustom himself to a hanyou son. And when he said "you, and the child, have nothing to fear from me"... I can only say "aww..." again. Thanks very much.
Anonymous person chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
really sweet story you've got here! loved the little fluff!
Oldwickedsongs chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
You make me happy. I want a puppy.
restria chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
aw... this is a such cute story... i loved it... aw.. i just love it... so sweet... *sigh* if only i was Rin... hehe
Moi chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Aw! I agree with you! It's so sweet! And cute!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »