Reviews for Glass Flowers
cendrillon chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
This has to be one of the most well written and structured texts i've EVER read. I feel every emotion as the characters themselves experience them and am sucked completely into their world. Is this finished anywhere else? Are you planning on finishing it? for i do hope that you will... The end must be known to me
Lily chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This is so beautiful. I love your writing style-please continue to write because I think you are incredibly talented.
WildCardRose chapter 8 . 5/26/2006
Wow...I'm not one for leaving reviews but...wow. I LOVE this! Even you can not know how much I like this fic! I love Draco best...I think you caught his character perfectly! And somehow- even I do not know how you did it - You made me enjoy pairings I normally HATE!(Eg. Hermoine Snape) How did you DO that? It is a trate definatly worth knowing!

So i'm a little late for the 'Review' thing as the story as already finished but...I couldn't help myself! I've only just come across this fic (I'm not really interested in the 'Harry Potter' fic thing- I stealthily maintain that no-one does it better than J.K Rowling...but you coule most certainly give her a run for her money!)

So that's it from me! I look forward to seeing some more of your work online! - (especilay Harry Potter one's)

Ta

~Wild~
rain stormraider chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
Holy Mother of God!

This is amazing, very in character and very, very good...Not sure how I feel about HG/SS but wow, this is too good to pass up, you really have a way with words.

Waiting anxiously for you next update...
Lady Sunflower chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
I love it! You write beautifully.

However, this is bugging the tic out of me.

It's bear, not bare, unless you are using bear in a past tense. But most of the times you have used it, it was meant for present tense. I just find it odd, that with such beautiful language that you use, you confuse bear/bare. And also, you were confusing then/than a few times, but I didn't catch them all.
louey31 chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
This is truely angst filled but oh so addicting. Great fic!
araisene chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Beautiful and heartbreaking. As DMGW fanfics sometimes must end.
louey31 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow, deep, a bit angsty and really addicting. Please update soon.