Reviews for I'd Really Rather Not Implode
Yeah, gotta love it.
I love it. :)
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Nifty Little Bugger chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
LOL. That was really funny.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
haha hilarious! i absolutely loved your story! i loved it loved it loved it! haha! thanks for writing .
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
OH, my god. LOVE IT! that was sooo...funny! i actually laughed myself silly it was so funny, then i had to scroll back to the top and read it again. it was awesome _
imaanikinz1044 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
hahahahahahaha! love it! soooo funny!
Pleck chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
aw haha that was so cute! I saw that you love Booth too! Write Bones stuff! Actually maybe wait fr the new season to start first... September 23!
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was so cute! Great characterization for James & Lily. Well done; I was laughing so hard during the whole thing. Sorry this review isn't very long, I've gotta go read your other stories!

- Veri
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Hahaha, great job! Loved it! :]
KaitzDotKom chapter 1 . 11/12/2007

ShellySaurus chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh my gawd. Your humor... my marshmallow fluff brain... 4 a.m.

I love you and your Harry Potter stories. Im smiling so huge that my dentist would be worried for my teeth being exposed for extended periods of time.

Wtf..? I have heart burn now. Because that makes sense, right?

Just reading the title sent me into giggle-fits. Now I'm going to have to use that line everywhere...

"Shut up and give me ice cream, because I've decided I'd really rather NOT implode!"

. Sorry. Sleep deprived mind is writing, not me.

Anyway. I love you and your... humorosity. (I make up words :D)

... Im off to get my beloved companion: Rolaids. Heartburn likes to hit me in the middle of the night - morning - whatever you call 4 a.m.

FountiannaJeunesse chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This story was so funny! I loved it!
liz22463 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
that was really funny! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time, though that did earn me several weird and scathing looks from my fish... i know, I'm crazy.
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Vanilla Ice Cream Rocks chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was so funny I laughed all the way through! It's a good thing that I'm not reading this in a public libary because if I was people would be giving me some wierd looks and the people closest to me would be moving their chairs away from the girl who goes into fits of giggles while reading something on the internet.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »