Reviews for A Dog's Life
Bloomrini chapter 1 . 7/28
Lovely!
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I CAN'T handle how cute they are!
Sombra- The Resurrection chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
oh my holier then thou diety, that was the best one chapter story of my life. you have to do a follow-up!
done.with.marblesxx chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was adorable...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Very syrupy. I'm a dog and/or cat person. I would very definitely have a snuggly, huggy, dog kisses relationship with Snuffles. I'm syrupy like that with my four footed friends.
LimesInHeaven chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Great. Looking forward to read more lovely stories like this from you.
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I want a Sirius of my own.

This was absolutely gorgeous!

Liv

xx
locofoco chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Sirius is such an adorable perv. :]

I was sad when I couldn't read Sirius and Cami's night in OIABM, and then you talked about this beaut in your author's notes. Happy locofoco... I'll be sure to check out the other one-shots. The duo makes me happy.
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Oh, wow, this was cool. Brilliantly written! And though I'm usually not too bothered about OCs, I want Cami and Sirius together now! I confess I was disappointed when she thought he was a dream, though. Definitely going to read your other Sirius/Cami oneshots...hoping she'll find out the truth :D
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Sirius is in love, Sirius is in love! Yay! Finally, the poor, poor man has found a mate, love, and partner! YFF,

Jane Weasley
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Ei! I lorfle it beyond all reasonableness! Ah! I want to hug it and squeeze it and call it george! Except, not! I lorfle this story!

Sorry. I just had to get out my stupid girly side. ;)
princess.lame chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was just too cute.

Sunni
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Beautiful, I hope they get together . . .
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Aww, poor Sirius! I cried my eyes out when he died. I was so very, very devastated. He deserved a happy ending.

I really like this, it's nice to think he had a few happy memories after Azkaban.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
It occured to me that I'm reading these Cami/Sirius fics of yours backwards... But they're great nonetheless!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »