Reviews for Set To Rights
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 12/17/2005
I was going to say, Bug fits right in with the Madness that is Dumbledore-I can see Neville getting married to a woman like that, she'd just run everything and he'd say, "yes, dear" unless a plant was involved. I want her to meet Hermione Granger and get Mad Gleams in Their Eyes. Ditto the Weasley Twins!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
You gotta love Uncle Albus, he always bets on Double-0 and still manages to come up smelling like roses!

Lovely chapter, I can hardly wait to see what happens next!
James Jago chapter 8 . 12/17/2005
This is really rather good, though I found Neville's wife a bit too much of a caricature. So who's left now, I wonder?
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
This is absolutely and marvelously unexpected. Of course, every Slytherin and half the Gryffs will fall over in a dead faint (except for Draco, who will smirk) when they see their Sweet Maternal Severus in action. (I'm trying to come up with Sweet Transexual from Potions, Pennsylvania, but that would Just Be Wrong).

Utterly delightful!
Chicklepea chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
Hey babe.

Wow you update quickly. I like you! Yay. This is going great. The whole Snape breast feeding and giving birth creeps me out, LOADS, but I'll get over it. I sorta liked the snarky Snape. But, your story. I still like it.

I cant wait for Draco to turn up. Please make him straight! I'll cry if he isnt. And pout. AND paddy. I may even throw in some screaming.

I'm just half kidding with you. PLEASE update soon! Take care xx Chicklepea
Whitelight72 chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter
Chicklepea chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
This is great! I wasnt sure wether to read it or not to start with, but the summery entertained me. Albus's searching for his dream school and nothing will stop him getting it entertained me. Your a good writer too, i like you technique. Please continue this, I know you dont appear to have loads of reviews, but I think thats just because of the lack of main pairing thing. Most people, myself included, tend to go for stories with a pairing they are interested in. This is a great story though, and I'd love to see the new Hogwarts in action.

Perhaps you could do a sequal to this, after you have finished this of course, of Lupins, Harrys, Hermiones, Rons, Ginnys, Charlies... etcs, children coming to to the new improved Hogwarts. Or maybe just do like a teachers verision. I dont know, but I think this will also make a great base story line for another story if you get me. Good luck anyway. I'll keep an eye out for updates. Take care. xx Chicklepea

And dont forget to check out potterwiki dot com for great infomation about harry potter. Also forums for chat and much more. (I just like advertising.)
James Jago chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Great stuff!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Neat last two chapters! It's fun watching Albus gathering up the flock like that. I say Harry for teaching DADA (one presumes Voldie is no longer around to curse the position) or possibly Remus, though that does beg the question of who's to make his potion. (here's hoping Snape is alive and outside of Azkaban, and able to make conscious and logical choices). Hermione for History if Binns is no longer around, and if Remus can teach DADA, Harry could always coach Quidditch and teach flying. Ron...well, will Hogwarts teach chess? If not, he knows enough of what students will get in trouble for to replace Filch if necessary.

Looking forward to more.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oh, good! These are long-needed reforms (and coming from the leader who's told so many for so long that All Gryffindors Are Godlike, will mean a great deal more).

Yay!