Reviews for Tales of the FoxCat
amerdism chapter 13 . 7/16
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Zanzar chapter 13 . 5/26
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
Reader chapter 2 . 5/7
Like what I said in the last review about ki Ranma's why is actually the safe fast way of gaining access to ki while the way the ninjas do it while it works can be dangerous hence the real danger of chakra exhausting.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/7
I have read this before and I will probably read it again regardless of anything I say to you but I wanted to point out this you say that Chakra has to be better because it can soposedally can do more than KI. I ask how do you know? Well can you answer me that well can you? No why am I not surprised. If you try to say the shows as reference I want to point out that they are just shows and in legends about KI most masters at Ranma's level are probably in there 7 or 8th decade of life. Happosai and Colonge who are in there 30th decade of life have more KI based tricks in there little bag of tricks then we have seen.

So who is to say that everything done with chakra can't be done with ki. My theory is this KI and chakra are the same what is the difference is how you get there. You had the Hokage state that Ranma's ki felt one dimensional to him what if the ninjas chakra felt that way to ranma. Because to use ki at an earlier age they split it then recombine it making it flatter to Ranma's seneses. Basically ranma accesses ki naturally while the others do it artificially that means they lose some ki abilities. That is the price they pay for using it early that is why it seems like more when it is really less.
urodriguez76 chapter 13 . 5/4
The flow of the story line and the narrative are great, hopefully you can continue writing.
Larry Huss chapter 13 . 4/8
Enjoying this. yrs, L, Huss
I forget which book or chapter it's in but , in Naruto Sakura explains the ki physical and the chi spiritual aspecrs and the combining of them. All I do remember is that it's somwhere during the Wave Ark.
bahamutkin chapter 13 . 3/18
I humbly submit my vote for Ranma to be matched up with Kyuubi.
Axcel chapter 2 . 1/29
For the record, real life feudal ninja did serve as shock troopers fairly often. They were commonly hired to disrupt enemy lines a few dozen meters ahead of their client's forces using various tools (powders, gases, etc.) and speed, skill, and teamwork. Other common jobs included scouting, sabotage, guerilla warfare on logistics, stealing maps, intercepting messages and orders, etc. Things like spying were actually uncommon and assassination was rare. Misdirection was a very common job, too.
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 1/29
My god this is just amazing I really can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue to keep up the excellent work!
Indecisive Bob chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
I'm loving this story so far! It's a growing experience for everyone involved: Ranma him/herself is learning that he/she can't do everything herself through martial skill; Naruto, Ino, Ten Ten, and Hinata are learning how to be kickass kunoichi; Hiashi is learning that he might have to watch Ranma and perhaps even change a bit of his own life. I'm sure there's more than that, but I'll leave it there. This story hasn't been updated in over a year, which makes me sad. I'll be waiting with anticipation for when you post a new chapter!
Indecisive Bob chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
You know, I totally understand why Naruto is so damned stupid, but it doesn't make it any less aggravating. Any time Naruto is being his knuckle-headed stupid self, I literally want to smash my face against my desk - repeatedly. And I can't blame you for this, because canon Naruto is the same exact way. Stupid.
Goosen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I love, love LOVE this story!
Truly, it is so timeless! Of course, knowing both of the manga this is based off helps, but I am in love with all the themes you bring up, friendship, power, being lonely, etc., and the way you handle them. It's beautiful, it really is :) I've read this story quite a few times. I do hope you haven't abandoned it! What ever happens to Naruto? And the kunoichi group? These are questions I sometimes ask myself.
:) Thanks for sharing anyway! I love your writing, too. Oh, and also the way you portray Ranma! It is MOST excellent!
Beyogi chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Oho... a stalkish Hyuuga.

Anyway, interesting story so far. The Hokage would probably be smarter if he'd escalate less with Ranma. Keep it reasonable, bug him until he agrees, but never escalate things. With people like Ranma, you never know far they can go if pushed.

Anyway, thank you for writing this interesting story,
Beyogi
Ibskib chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
the line "he might not be ready for what shewould have to do" certainly started a few warning bells in my head, it made me worry that Ranma could end up having sexual relations with men, something that tend to disgust me considering his male identity, and something I personally would find abhorrent if placed in his shoes, it is the kind of thing that makes me stop reading a fic.
Not that it seems like that will end up being a problem, considering the past reviewer's estimation of this story's maximum length was pretty close :-)
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »