Reviews for Tales of the FoxCat
CraZy Blue MonKey chapter 1 . 7/22
omg you predicted Trump running for election.
Marie chapter 13 . 3/2
Fun stuff!
This fanfic, along with that other one where Ranma's personality is staying in Sakura's mind and talking to her, is definitely one of the best fanfics of the Naruto-Ranma crossover. Sadly, it isn't finished, and it would be too much to hope for it to end when the last update occurred in 2012.
Quietlovingman chapter 3 . 2/8
There is a technique that involves making a clone with a core of hair that is solid unless the hair is destroyed thus destroying the clone used by Sun Wukong in Journey to the West. The Splitting Cat Hairs may be based off of that.
Rasengalia chapter 13 . 1/31
Please continue this story is to good to be a deadfic.
WatashiWaMitsuko chapter 13 . 1/15
Ozzallos-san! I saw from an update that you are planning Chapter 14! (Although an older post, but still) Also euphoric to see a January 10 (9?) update talking about Star Wars. I could not have been more happy that you're okay! I love your stories and I honestly think you're one of the best fanfic writers out there. As for the writer's block though, maybe you should let fans, fellow writers, etc, pitch in some ideas? Hehe. Tnx!
dedface chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
Just finished rereading this. It is not only one of the best Naruto/Ranma crossovers, but is also one the best Naruto or Ranma crossovers. I really hope you continue it someday.
fireball900 chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
Fantastic, and I loved how you approached the SAS training problems.
But... what happened to having the story plotted out till the chunnin exams?
amerdism chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Zanzar chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
Reader chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Like what I said in the last review about ki Ranma's why is actually the safe fast way of gaining access to ki while the way the ninjas do it while it works can be dangerous hence the real danger of chakra exhausting.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
I have read this before and I will probably read it again regardless of anything I say to you but I wanted to point out this you say that Chakra has to be better because it can soposedally can do more than KI. I ask how do you know? Well can you answer me that well can you? No why am I not surprised. If you try to say the shows as reference I want to point out that they are just shows and in legends about KI most masters at Ranma's level are probably in there 7 or 8th decade of life. Happosai and Colonge who are in there 30th decade of life have more KI based tricks in there little bag of tricks then we have seen.

So who is to say that everything done with chakra can't be done with ki. My theory is this KI and chakra are the same what is the difference is how you get there. You had the Hokage state that Ranma's ki felt one dimensional to him what if the ninjas chakra felt that way to ranma. Because to use ki at an earlier age they split it then recombine it making it flatter to Ranma's seneses. Basically ranma accesses ki naturally while the others do it artificially that means they lose some ki abilities. That is the price they pay for using it early that is why it seems like more when it is really less.
urodriguez76 chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
The flow of the story line and the narrative are great, hopefully you can continue writing.
Larry Huss chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
Enjoying this. yrs, L, Huss
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
I forget which book or chapter it's in but , in Naruto Sakura explains the ki physical and the chi spiritual aspecrs and the combining of them. All I do remember is that it's somwhere during the Wave Ark.
1,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »