Reviews for Do You Love Me?
Fey Phantom chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
That was so sweet Ah, what cute little six-year-olds will do. Heh :p But I do share your opinion that the kiss in SoG was their first one. But this is what fanfiction is about - creating alternate stories to the actual cartoon. Great job with this story!

~Fey
Kuki Salazar chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
EEP! THAT WAS SO CUTE! WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT CUTE FLASH BACK!
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Hahaha!

"You’re supposed to do what the old guy with the Bible tells you."

I'm sorry, but oh man.

Yep. So this was so very precious.

-DRC-
WhereIsYourBoyTonight chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
so cute! great job and i love it
novemberfallsover chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*laughs* oh my GOD, how FLUFFY! You've seriously just filled my fluff-quota of the day. X3

I must.. MUST draw fanart for this sometime. XD *is 'atashinotenshi' on the DP lj community*
Phoenix72389 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oh my gosh. That was so incredibly cute! :D

And I've never read such an original idea! I liked the flashback too, very creative. Good work.
congratsifyoufoundthis chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
AWW! That was soo cute! 3 I'm all giddy now! We! That's going in my favs!
phantom angel chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
oh my god that was really really really really very very very so cute i loved it -
ice-meets-fire chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
oh hiya darl... i finally took a break from HP hehehe... hahas... but still no luck im still on my HP high... and i dont think i'll stop soon... like i just started reading fanfics already... o... im rabbling on the wrong thing arent i? sorry... i like to do that... i always find myself talking about the wrong thing at the wrong time... and im doing again... *smacks myself on my head and starts the actual review* okay... I LOVE THIS ONE-SHOT... LOVE IT... it was so cute! the innocent fluff was, for lack of words, so CUTE! i quote "Let's get married!" LOL... adults go through so much lengths to get the courage to say those words and sam and danny just get married because their bored... LOL.. i aint complaining but im just saying that is so CUTE! *i know my lack of vocab is astonishing but bare with me* anyway.. do write again soon! ta-ta for now!

toodles...

miss ya!

sammi
MoRbId-AnD-InSaNe chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
AW! That is so sweet. That is so like Tucker to snap a picture of it :) :3. You have got to write more!
The Sleep Warrior chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
that was great! i loved the flashback. pure genius. keep writing! i loved it! :D :P
Riverfox237 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Great job, FBG! Very well written! I don't myself believe that it's possible for 6-year-olds to be in love (I mean, come on, their brains are barely even developed, lol! ;)) But I'm not gonna bug you about that, lol! Very nice! I esp. like the flashback part; that was so cute! And don't worry, I didn't notice any typos. Great job! And in response to your PM, lol, don't worry about it! It actually didn't even occur to me that you hadn't mentioned you were doing another one-shot in your e-mail, so no big deal! And I'm REALLY sorry I haven't responded to your e-mail yet; I promise I'll do it sometime this weekend! OK, gotta go! Keep up da great work, girl! :D
Spiffy McFloogan chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Oh...my...GOD!

THAT WAS SO ABSOFRIGGINLUTLY CUTE!

I can HONESTLY say that this is my all time favorite oneshot EVER! It's just the type of thing 6year olds would do! I loved it! LOVED IT!

this is SO a favroite!
Carolina Trevino chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I LOVED THE STORY! im waiting for you to figure out what is going to happen on the next chapter!
Blackrose0099 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Aww, that was so cute...they r just so perfect together, like i said aww!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »