Reviews for Payback
he he eh chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
hi is there antmore chapters coming
he he eh chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
any news on any more chapters yet
JesseTravisfan chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Aaaw, what a chapters! Can't wait the next one. :D
Prats 'R' Us chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Jesse! Noooo! Well now you have to update it again! Oh my poor Jesse! *whine* Update soon please I have to know what happens!
he he eh chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
hi was just wondering if there is anymore chapters to this story coming

ps love your story
Prats 'R' Us chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Eeeeeeeeeee I love Jesse! Nice chapter, huh so murdered...at hospitals...their old bullying victim is now a doctor...nah ;P

Update soon please :D
he he eh chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
hi just wondering if you are doing anymore chapters for this story
JesseTravisfan chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
I just read all four chapters, and I like it that much that I'm now waiting for a new chapter. :) I love Jesse-Jack-stories. ;)
Prats 'R' Us chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
I like it, I sense a lot of problems going to happen between Jack and Jesse. I'm a Jesse fan, what about you? Ah I really hope you update soon, I want to know what happens, however I did feel it was a little bit rushed at the end of chapter four, chapter 1 by the way I thought was perfect. Oh what'll happen to the five's relationship! Jesse the one they all feel protective over the baby brother against Jack the one you feel the need to reprimand and always be near to see him at work, and not just at a doctor ;)

...I dunno if it's just me but Jack always felt like the boy next door to me, unlike Jesse who is clearly the little brother of the family but that might just be because I love Jesse and sort of wanted Jack and Amanda to get together, can't do that if she sees him as a brother.

great fic!
Feather32 chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Hey you updated. :) I had to reread because I forgot about this fanfic. :)
jendarra chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Great start, love the idea of both Jessie and Jack together in a story.

Please update soon.
MashyPoo chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
YES! finally a new story with Dr Jack Stewart! he will always be my favourite character. so sad he was only in the first 2 seasons

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! i love it so far :) much more jack please :)
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Great Begining! Please Update SOON!