Reviews for Payback
Mustard Lady chapter 9 . 5/21
Yes! I was hoping Jack would come to the rescue! Whoa, I was not expecting Jesse to jump out of bed. Good going, guys!
Mustard Lady chapter 8 . 5/21
Come on, Mark. Put it together, I know you can do it. Don't underestimate that little observation you noticed! Jesse's life is depending on it!
I hope Steve is able to catch AllDay. Boy, will that guy be in trouble then!
Mustard Lady chapter 7 . 5/21
Oh my goodness, Jesse! Out of all the stories I've read on this site where he was attacked or something, I feel that this is one of the most hair-raising for me!
Mustard Lady chapter 6 . 5/21
I guess now we're wondering what his motive is.
I'm proud of Jesse for just coming out and asking Jack directly what the problem was. Though unkind words were exchanged, it's better that Jesse knows the truth and Jack got it off his chest. Maybe now he'll be able to cool off. I feel bad for poor Jesse though. He never meant to be intrusive.
Mustard Lady chapter 5 . 5/21
Jesse, if you weren't there during the prank then you have no idea how bad it truly was. Sounds like it was really ugly. But how could Jesse know that? It's not his fault.
I was glad to see that Steve is hanging out with Jack.
Mustard Lady chapter 4 . 5/21
Uh-oh. Call me paranoid, but. I feel suspicious about that new doctor.
Aw, Jack. I'm sure Woody from Toy Story could sympathize with you. But just remember that your friends are not deliberately trying to ignore you. And Jesse's a good kid. He's not trying to impose on you, he or his name just keeps popping up in the wrong place at the wrong time. You need some one-on-one with Mark. I'm sure he'd understand and be able to help you deal with your feelings.
Mustard Lady chapter 3 . 5/21
I think Anthony Parker is innocent. He just seemed too shaken up and rambling on in fear to be trying to outsmart Steve. And he preferred getting cuffed than shot. I think the real killer would've kept going, plus might've shot at them.

Oh, Jack. You could've added your input to the conversation, instead of just sitting there harboring a grudge. I mean, you're still their friend, and just because you moved, doesn't mean you can't help them.
Mustard Lady chapter 2 . 5/21
Boy, someone is in a bad mood! I'm interested in seeing how Jack and Jesse are going to get along. Hopefully they'll become friends.
he he eh chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
hi is there antmore chapters coming
he he eh chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
any news on any more chapters yet
JesseTravisfan chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Aaaw, what a chapters! Can't wait the next one. :D
Prats 'R' Us chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Jesse! Noooo! Well now you have to update it again! Oh my poor Jesse! *whine* Update soon please I have to know what happens!
he he eh chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
hi was just wondering if there is anymore chapters to this story coming

ps love your story
Prats 'R' Us chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Eeeeeeeeeee I love Jesse! Nice chapter, huh so murdered...at hospitals...their old bullying victim is now a doctor...nah ;P

Update soon please :D
he he eh chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
hi just wondering if you are doing anymore chapters for this story